Central Park 5 member, Yusef Salaam, to run for Harlem state senate seat: sources

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

All 5 of them should sue

^^^^^

THIS!

And top black law firms should be lining up to that pro Bono

They ain't all alive bro. And they did sue and got paid by the city.

As far as the tint is concerned, it's an open door for a stop and the cops know it. That's the reason why they don't stop the majority of illegal tints. They use it when they want to.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

As far as the tint is concerned, it's an open door for a stop and the cops know it. That's the reason why they don't stop the majority of illegal tints. They use it when they want to.
They’re all still alive

And I’m referring to them suing Charlie Kirk for defamation of character

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Bro what are you talking about?

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
Bro what are you talking about?

pump ya brakes hommie. I explained that

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
No, he needed to reply to you because you didn’t do your research with your original comment

I didn't see your earlier post bro

You had us worried you were right.

You know I ain't afraid to admit a mistake my brothers. I don't know these guys personally but I know them peripherally. Seen them many times in the city. I forgot all about the brother who moved down south.

But the salient point of them holding these scumbags feet to the fire is absolutely correct.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

Everyone in NY/NJ knows that and having southern plates is likely to be an insurance dodge...... it's like the owner of the car is screaming "Pull me over, run my credentials and search for something to fuck with me about".... most of the time they give no fucks about window tint

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
Everyone in NY/NJ knows that and having southern plates is likely to be an insurance dodge...... it's like the owner of the car is screaming "Pull me over, run my credentials and search for something to fuck with me about".... most of the time they give no fucks about window tint

No. Actually, few people know it. In fact, how many people go to the DMV website and find out what the law is let alone have access to a light meter?
But, yeah, those who are up know it.

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In that moment the council member and the police handled that situation accordingly.
Bruh Salaam is a liar. Where is the part where he asked why he was pulled over? He knew damn well why he was pulled over and he knew that he was granted courtesy because of his political position.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh Salaam is a liar. Where is the part where he asked why he was pulled over? He knew damn well why he was pulled over and he knew that he was granted courtesy because of his political position.
Re read what I said... "In that moment"... What he reports afterwards was a dickhead move.

Lol he most likely asked, why?, after he drove off.

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. Actually, few people know it. In fact, how many people go to the DMV website and find out what the law is let alone have access to a light meter?
But, yeah, those who are up know it.
Everyone knows... Your vehicle won't pass inspection if you have tinted windows. Dark tints have been banned for over a decade in NY.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

This is true. Damn near every car in NYC got illegal tints. Sometimes they care and sometimes they don't. I've gotten stopped a few times and sometimes they bring it up when they stop me and other times they just give me a ticket and keep it moving without bringing up the tints at all.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Everyone knows... Your vehicle won't pass inspection if you have tinted windows. Dark tints have been banned for over a decade in NY.

Well.....that also depends on where you get your inspection. I have a main spot and a backup spot in Queens that will look the other way. I had a third spot but something must of happened cause they stopped doing it.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
This is true. Damn near every car in NYC got illegal tints. Sometimes they care and sometimes they don't. I've gotten stopped a few times and sometimes they bring it up when they stop me and other times they just give me a ticket and keep it moving without bringing up the tints at all.

They don't live in NYC bro. Damn near every car is tinted illegally. It's the "broken windows" policing for vehicles. Cops got a billion reasons for fucking with you and zero penalties for doing it.
Also the back of sedans is not supposed to be blacked out yet that's all I see.
Like I said, nobody takes the trouble to check the DMV site.
Well.....that also depends on where you get your inspection. I have a main spot and a backup spot in Queens that will look the other way. I had a third spot but something must of happened cause they stopped doing it.

I'm not even sure if tint is even part of the NYS inspection. I know I've never had problems with it. Emissions, yeah. But then they just stick the probe up the car beside mine. No biggie.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
They don't live in NYC bro. Damn near every car is tinted illegally. It's the "broken windows" policing for vehicles. Cops got a billion reasons for fucking with you and zero penalties for doing it.
Also the back of sedans is not supposed to be blacked out yet that's all I see.
Like I said, nobody takes the trouble to check the DMV site.

I'm not even sure if tint is even part of the NYS inspection. I know I've never had problems with it. Emissions, yeah. But then they just stick the probe up the car beside mine. No biggie.

Oh no tint is a big deal when it comes to your inspection. A lot of places won't even inspect your car if you have tints. I know that personally because my car has tints and I've had a few places on Long Island and Queens not give me an inspection because of them. I also had my one place in Queens tell me they can't inspect my car because of the tint so it does come up.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
Oh no tint is a big deal when it comes to your inspection. A lot of places won't even inspect your car if you have tints. I know that personally because my car has tints and I've had a few places on Long Island and Queens not give me an inspection because of them. I also had my one place in Queens tell me they can't inspect my car because of the tint so it does come up.

Interesting. I have guys all over the city and it's never come up. Granted mine is not blacked out.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Look who the bats dragged in...... :hmm:

giphy.gif