China introduces human like female robots

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
get-out-of-here-throw.gif

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Once they start making black female bots that replicate our women to a Tee then it could problems for real women. I still love real women but I can see myself having a few robotic side bitches that wont get knocked up, bring diseases, or have a foul mouth.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once they start making black female bots that replicate our women to a Tee then it could problems for real women. I still love real women but I can see myself having a few robotic side bitches that wont get knocked up, bring diseases, or have a foul mouth.

This some Black Mirror shit. Your chick see you up in Cheesecake Factory with your robot hoes and get mad as shit.
"What? You said you were too good for Cheesecake Factory? Twerktronica and Roboneisha said they love it here"

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This some Black Mirror shit. Your chick see you up in Cheesecake Factory with your robot hoes and get mad as shit.
"What? You said you were too good for Cheesecake Factory? Twerktronica and Roboneisha said they love it here"

Damn there was a recent movie with that exact scenario

Update:

Last edited:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So many thoughts on this...
First of all,

secondly, did you MFs not see ex machina?

and thirdly, human women are not going to let men have any peace. Feminist programmers will be re-programming them and they'll be like:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
But at least them robots don't talk back and pout when you tell em something.
Who told you that.. that shit would go full agent smith.. “pathetic lil man no wonder why no humanoid female would give you sex for free, 3.9 billion + females on this earth and you couldn’t find at least 1 to consistently touch your penis without putting money on the nightstand, I would kill you but than that will be mercy and easy way out for the pathetic life you live”… agent female smiths gonna give worst insults than any human female would

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Guess ya never saw eve of destruction.. robo bitch gonna bite ya shit off than fling your body 100 feet in the air

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Instead of having BBLs....the robots will have an upgrade feature of RBLs for a few grand more.....

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
Who told you that.. that shit would go full agent smith.. “pathetic lil man no wonder why no humanoid female would give you sex for free, 3.9 billion + females on this earth and you couldn’t find at least 1 to consistently touch your penis without putting money on the nightstand, I would kill you but than that will be mercy and easy way out for the pathetic life you live”… agent female smiths gonna give worst insults than any human female would
yerp ......

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
I'm certain I'll never get to fuck a life like robot bitch. Wont live long enough. If this is where they're at, it ain't it.