Cigar Smokers A.K.A Cigar Aficionados - Ongoing

PlayerR

Support BGOL
Registered
354052387_10225837754865224_6663942192266655629_n.jpg

PlayerR

Support BGOL
Registered

A lot of these dudes are funny to me..lol Having smoked some super rare stuff more than a few times not every cigar ages well, some end up tasting like you're smoking air. We have some super old stuff locked up in our warehouse, I've gotten to take a look at the inventory. Xmas before last we cracked open a box of rare partagas.

PlayerR

Support BGOL
Registered
Did you like it?

It served it's purpose at the time. It was a new lounge not to far from the job that I had at the time so I was going a few times a week as well as taking clients there. Having a locker was cool for those times when I didn't have my case with me. Access to special events was nice, as well as the discount on food/cigars & accessories. Our stores that have memberships/lockers have waiting list yrs long.

Would I do it now, probably not but that more because I work in the industry so whatever discount a lounge offers can't touch mine where I work. Plus I keep a case in the car at all times, so I always have 15-20 sticks with me. Our stores that have memberships/lockers have waiting list yrs long.

I've seen some loungers that have reasonable membership rates & some that are insane. Saw one that was $1500-10k

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It served it's purpose at the time. It was a new lounge not to far from the job that I had at the time so I was going a few times a week as well as taking clients there. Having a locker was cool for those times when I didn't have my case with me. Access to special events was nice, as well as the discount on food/cigars & accessories. Our stores that have memberships/lockers have waiting list yrs long.

Would I do it now, probably not but that more because I work in the industry so whatever discount a lounge offers can't touch mine where I work. Plus I keep a case in the car at all times, so I always have 15-20 sticks with me. Our stores that have memberships/lockers have waiting list yrs long.

I've seen some loungers that have reasonable membership rates & some that are insane. Saw one that was $1500-10k
Thanks Casa del Tabaco is offering membership. 24/7 lounge access. members always playing dominoes, chess, and backgammon.

PlayerR

Support BGOL
Registered
Thanks Casa del Tabaco is offering membership. 24/7 lounge access. members always playing dominoes, chess, and backgammon.

Yeah a lot offer 24/7 access, tho I rarely used it. The lounge itself closed late enough, I think I used it when friend/family were in town & they wanted to smoke after hanging out & it was after normal lounge hours.