Coco Gauff Wins Her First U.S. Open Championship!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

lBhi2h.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

Good luck to her because usually tennis players don't be the same after giving birth like what happened to Serena but since she's young and probably won't have that problem bouncing back.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Super glad for Coco. The whole women's draw got a lot easier when Naomi Osaka stopped playing. Glad to see Coco take up the torch.

Her heart has never been in it, even before the pregnancy. Honestly, I doubt she puts in the adequate work to get back to her previous playing level.

Crooklyn13

“Dem are her legs in the air”
Registered
After she lost last year. I happen to be looking out of the Sheraton on 7th Ave.. Through the window I see her with her Mom and Dad walking on the the Ave. They see me I gave a black power sign , they stopped and I went out and had a brief conversation with them .Nice humble parent and Coco was cool. They were so shocked I recognized them amongst the crowd..

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
After she lost last year. I happen to be looking out of the Sheraton on 7th Ave.. Through the window I see her with her Mom and Dad walking on the the Ave. They see me I gave a black power sign , they stopped and I went out and had a brief conversation with them .Nice humble parent and Coco was cool. They were so shocked I recognized them amongst the crowd..
That's dope!