Coco Gauff Wins Her First U.S. Open Championship!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I'm curious at this level how important a coach REALLY is?
I believe it's important of how they prepare her when she serves and hit the tennis ball, being aware of where to go and making sure she can hit the tennis ball where her opponent can't reach it.

So, there was a lot of frustrations with her coach who didn't have answers when she needed them of why she kept losing from the way she was playing which sometimes a change can work workers with a new strategy.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I believe it's important of how they prepare her when she serves and hit the tennis ball, being aware of where to go and making sure she can hit the tennis ball where her opponent can't reach it.

So, there was a lot of frustrations with her coach who didn't have answers when she needed them of why she kept losing from the way she was playing which sometimes a change can work workers with a new strategy.

I appreciate this.

Because analysts were killing her and a few other players for looking over to their coaches during matches looking for guidance

To the point I heard they were going to start officially limiting that at Courtside

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I appreciate this.

Because analysts were killing her and a few other players for looking over to their coaches during matches looking for guidance

To the point I heard they were going to start officially limiting that at Courtside
Yeah, it's a distractions to be honest, looking at their coach during a match isn't good to expect them to give them advice that their opponent can easily use that against them.

Analyst always talk the most and don't have a damn clue what they be talking about.

I never lost faith in Coco and beloved she still was a good tennis player despite her losses but it was clear as say she wasn't getting any better with the coach she had, and I was the one who said she need to get another coach because it was time.

Now I'm glad to see her get back to her winning ways and winning another championship.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, it's a distractions to be honest, looking at their coach during a match isn't good to expect them to give them advice that their opponent can easily use that against them.

Analyst always talk the most and don't have a damn clue what they be talking about.

I never lost faith in Coco and beloved she still was a good tennis player despite her losses but it was clear as say she wasn't getting any better with the coach she had, and I was the one who said she need to get another coach because it was time.

Now I'm glad to see her get back to her winning ways and winning another championship.

But you seem torn. You saying it WAS a distraction but the analysts shouldn't have said anything?

When I would see it I didn't know what to make I'd it because a solo sport... you still do get coached.

Boxing, golf, gymnastics, ice skating, etc.

But something about tennis it seemed "off"

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

But you seem torn. You saying it WAS a distraction but the analysts shouldn't have said anything?

When I would see it I didn't know what to make I'd it because a solo sport... you still do get coached.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

We'll never know what happened behind closed doors of how things went before her matches with her coach.