Coinbase halts Bitcoin Cash transactions amidst accusations of insider trading

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
I never saw your post. I got into the game late. Real late. Dec 19, 2017 to be exact

it's cool it just surprises me after so many times dude get burned in bgol with this "overnight millionaire" tactics that they haven't learned from the first time. first it was that dailysix or whatever it was then whatever the bgol investor was and what he was peddling now it's bitcoin. i never trust anything that suppose to make you rich overnight, i don't care how many people got millions off of it, something can happen to take all that shit away and with coinbase the IRS is hovering over them right now

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it's cool it just surprises me after so many times dude get burned in bgol with this "overnight millionaire" tactics that they haven't learned from the first time. first it was that dailysix or whatever it was then whatever the bgol investor was and what he was peddling now it's bitcoin. i never trust anything that suppose to make you rich overnight, i don't care how many people got millions off of it, something can happen to take all that shit away and with coinbase the IRS is hovering over them right now

the fact the irs is sniffing up their ass lets you KNOW people are making REAL money and the irs wants names so they can tax this money being made...

if it was bullshit ir a scam they wouldnt even be worried about it.. the feds maybe but not the irs....

shame folks are not getting in on this while the game is young...

but it aint my problem..

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
the fact the irs is sniffing up their ass lets you KNOW people are making REAL money and the irs wants names so they can tax this money being made...

if it was bullshit ir a scam they wouldnt even be worried about it.. the feds maybe but not the irs....

shame folks are not getting in on this while the game is young...

but it aint my problem..

i'm not calling it a scam, because it's not. but fast money.......there's never any good out of it. Unless you hit the lotto

going back to that dailysix whatever everybody was on then one day everybody's bank account was cleaned out.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i'm not calling it a scam, because it's not. but fast money.......there's never any good out of it. Unless you hit the lotto

going back to that dailysix whatever everybody was on then one day everybody's bank account was cleaned out.

can you elaborate on that..??

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
can you elaborate on that..??

i don't remember the full details because again i didn't participate when everyone else on here did but everybody was making money on there that signed up then one day people woke up to empty bank accounts. lot of crying, cursing, and confusion that day.

i remember distinctly because the dude that put everybody on let these words slip out his mouth

"i got hit the hardest can everybody toss mea few dollars to recover from it"

but yeah that shit did happen.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i don't remember the full details because again i didn't participate when everyone else on here did but everybody was making money on there that signed up then one day people woke up to empty bank accounts. lot of crying, cursing, and confusion that day.

i remember distinctly because the dude that put everybody on let these words slip out his mouth

how was they making money tho.... sound like an identity theft scam..

where they have you deposit a check into your account and once you do that, they are able to get enough information to compromise your account...

I also remember chase bannon takin folks money and dissappearing...

this is different.. dont get me wrong there are many ways to lose money in crypto currency, you can be foolish and put all your money in shit coins...

or coins just created to be pumped and dumped.. you can put your money in an exchange and have that exchange go out of business or get hacked....

but as the crypto game grows there are ways of minimizing losses...

the key to making money no matter what you do is taking risk, some risks are worth taking while others are just foolish...

doing your homework and investing in

crypto currency is a risk worth taking... trust me..

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

No logic, just emotions... look man, just because one hoe does you dirty don't mean they are all bad.

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
how was they making money tho.... sound like an identity theft scam..

where they have you deposit a check into your account and once you do that, they are able to get enough information to compromise your account...

I also remember chase bannon takin folks money and dissappearing...

this is different.. dont get me wrong there are many ways to lose money in crypto currency, you can be foolish and put all your money in shit coins...

or coins just created to be pumped and dumped.. you can put your money in an exchange and have that exchange go out of business or get hacked....

but as the crypto game grows there are ways of minimizing losses...

the key to making money no matter what you do is taking risk, some risks are worth taking while others are just foolish...

doing your homework and investing in

crypto currency is a risk worth taking... trust me..

again i'm not 100 on how it worked i just know the end result.

and again i'll never say that bitcoin is a scam i don't see it as that i see it as an unhealthy risk with too many pitfalls. because there is no regulation, anything and everything can happen and that's just not good.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

and again i'll never say that bitcoin is a scam i don't see it as that i see it as an unhealthy risk with too many pitfalls. because there is no regulation, anything and everything can happen and that's just not good.
100 dollars is all it takes.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dude when you wake up in the morning and hit the streets,
anything and everything could happen..

thats just life...

but to each his own.....

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
dude when you wake up in the morning and hit the streets,
anything and everything could happen..

thats just life...

but to each his own.....

true. but much of that is in my control. i decide whether to walk out the door or not. i decide whether to act upon or walk away.

bitcoin is new and because it's new people still really don't understand it 100%. yeah stocks, opening a business, whatever is a risk too, but there are safeguards and guidelines in place to assist if something goes wrong to an extent.

Coinbase can disappear tomorrow with your money and you can't do anything about it unlike if a stock broker does it, the law can go after him. doesn't mean still you are getting your money but there is something in place to deter it from happening.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
true. but much of that is in my control. i decide whether to walk out the door or not. i decide whether to act upon or walk away.

bitcoin is new and because it's new people still really don't understand it 100%. yeah stocks, opening a business, whatever is a risk too, but there are safeguards and guidelines in place to assist if something goes wrong to an extent.

Coinbase can disappear tomorrow with your money and you can't do anything about it unlike if a stock broker does it, the law can go after him. doesn't mean still you are getting your money but there is something in place to deter it from happening.

yea but right now its highly unlikely the are making hundreds of millions of dollars on folks moving money around...

and you can get around that by moving your money to your own wallet, or hardware device... and you have complete control...

and we are tryin to tell yall its not just about bitcoin...

what really started the crypto craze on bgol was ripple..

and trust me.. there are that made some really nice money...

right up in here.. and I aint talkin pennies... Im talkn bentley to buggati money..

Im talkin enough money to fly their girl out to paris and go on a hermes shoppin spree type money..

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I dont care how you slice it, this is INSIDER TRADING! Someone with alot of Bitcoin knew @coinbase would add Bitcoin Cash BCH and took one BIG chunk of profit from the #flippening. Whoever you are you are your making crypto look like wall st. Shame on you.

OF COURSE THEY DID!! Coinbase sent all of their users an email about this back in August

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
yea but right now its highly unlikely the are making hundreds of millions of dollars on folks moving money around...

and you can get around that by moving your money to your own wallet, or hardware device... and you have complete control...

and we are tryin to tell yall its not just about bitcoin...

what really started the crypto craze on bgol was ripple..

and trust me.. there are that made some really nice money...

right up in here.. and I aint talkin pennies... Im talkn bentley to buggati money..

Im talkin enough money to fly their girl out to paris and go on a hermes shoppin spree type money..

again i'm not knocking anyone's decision doing it. i'm just saying why i don't do it. my way of doing things pays me just as well.

K. Hash

Rising Star
Registered
FUCK.... After months of foolishly ignoring crypto currency I finally join coinbase and buy some litecoins only to find out they're shady.

pv8ov_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

I got into the game late. Real late. Dec 19, 2017 to be exact

Man, I swear I read your comments and had to double check to make sure I didn't post this. Cuz we are EXACTLY in the same boat.

ElBarrio

Rising Star
Registered
So an anonymous source entices you to invest in something that promises 500% returns (completely unheard of anywhere on wall st). Then, in order to get in the game, you give that anonymous source all of your personal information, including banking info and address...and say a starter deposit of $1000. The only thing you have as proof of your investment is an online ledger controlled by the anonymous that claims that your profits are huuuge. You notice that the more the HYPE grows, the larger your "profit" is...

..meanwhile none of the rich people you know have invested like you have, only the working people with dreams of being rich....

..and the only feeling you feel is Excitement and security? No worries at all?

Reactions: smz