Commercials you fucking HATE!!!!

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
I rarely pay attention to commercials but this one is one of the most annoying in recent memory. Cologuard even disabled sharing on their YT channel.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This disgusting white woman selling her LUMI and MANDO hygiene products. Keeps messing up my History Channel viewing experience.

Every time I see her face I try to change the channel before I hear her say Underboob and Buttcrack. Nobody wanna hear a fugly white woman talking about women deodorizing their unmentionables.

Hearken back to the days when society had rules and gender roles when women didn't discuss such things around men.

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of the commercials that have an interracial couple that features a white man. It's not the fact that it's a white man and a black woman, it's the reason WHY they're doing it. Yeah, that amazon Prime commercial is annoying as shit.

I was shocked to see a Zales commercial with a normal college educated looking Black couple in it. Showing that kind of marriage proposal is a good visual.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
This disgusting white woman selling her LUMI and MANDO hygiene products. Keeps messing up my History Channel viewing experience.

Every time I see her face I try to change the channel before I hear her say Underboob and Buttcrack. Nobody wanna hear a fugly white woman talking about women deodorizing their unmentionables.

Hearken back to the days when society had rules and gender roles when women didn't discuss such things around men.

This doctor must smell like straight ass on hot days. Yes that crazy broads a Physician

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

They be showing this ad on Food Network too :smh:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Popeyes commercial with Black woman bringing food to whites saying...

We don't make sense, we make chicken
Popeyes stay with coonery. From Jerry Rice with the Chicken face Mask . To the “Honey Child” mammy spokeswoman coon. They really need to fuck off with that shit

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Every channel on my TV and every game on my phone have the ad free option.
Trust me when I say that won't last..... advertising = $$$$..... my TiVo has a commercial skip option...... I've now noticed that for some reason it sometimes doesn't work when recording certain things or channels.... as long as money is involved the advertisers will always eventually win... :smh:

sidebar: I remember when cable first came out.... you got it to avoid commercials and see good movies..... now even it has commercials and you now have to pay for + streaming services to go commercial free

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Trust me when I say that won't last..... advertising = $$$$..... my TiVo has a commercial skip option...... I've now noticed that for some reason it sometimes doesn't work when recording certain things or channels.... as long as money is involved the advertisers will always eventually win... :smh:

sidebar: I remember when cable first came out.... you got it to avoid commercials and see good movies..... now even it has commercials and you now have to pay for + streaming services to go commercial free

One of the reasons I watch football highlights instead of football games.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She's a hustler I'll give her that...

Her products are now sold in Publix.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
That Megan The Stallion Planet Fitness commercial. Can she talk without rolling her eyes and doing all that hand movement? Matter of fact, I hate all commercials where our women are doing that dumb shit.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not saying that I dislike the Shriners Hospital for Children commercial.....but them mufuckas never sent me my Love ToThe Rescue blanket that they promised.
I want my fuckin blanket.........gotdammit.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Every HIV commercial has black gay men.

Almost every commercial has also a black and white couple that don't even look like they belong together.

And that fat bitch dancing and happy she got diabetes. Smh

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
That Megan The Stallion Planet Fitness commercial. Can she talk without rolling her eyes and doing all that hand movement? Matter of fact, I hate all commercials where our women are doing that dumb shit.
They direct them to do that”Be sassy, be yasss sis, yasss queen, be BLACK!” Like the Popeyes chicken coon and all her honey child bullshit