jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
GHemA2KXYAAftSZ
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

illlit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For years these dudes have been feeding us with fake thug tales and all the while they’re nothing but full blown homosexuals.
90% of the rappers are. And some of your most favorite rappers (lyricist) that you would never imagine, is really G@Y.....

Seen a lot with my own eyes.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
nah he does

That's a damn lie, dude was out there looking sad and miserable and he's no trump nor has fans like him that would bail him out. Them CACs don't fuck with diddy!
He's rich. Dont need no fans.
n

His whole career and most of his wealth was based on his image.

He was like a black Hugh Hefner.
His career and wealth was based off fucking over his employees. So I guess.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Puffy is an attention whore he needs it
Also part of his success is being in front of the camera's. Now that is gone how is he going to make money?
Are you asking me how someone that's worth damn near a billion dollars is going to make money without being in front of the camera? He's good unless he catches some criminal charges :dunno:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Are you asking me how someone that's worth damn near a billion dollars is going to make money without being in front of the camera? He's good unless he catches some criminal charges :dunno:
He isn't good at all and with all this shit being out that exposed him, he's gonna get criminal charges.

Crazy how You're defending this sick motherfucka and the fact how he fucked over his artist.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
What I'm saying is u said it doesnt bother him. Remove the money part he needs the attention. Thats what he lives for. But that same attention gets him paid too. So even if u remove the money angle it kills him that he cant be in public like he once was

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You thinking he was ever really worth a billion is funny. You thinking hes "still" worth near a billion is hilarious.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
Does it really matter at the end of the day if Diddy and Mills are fruits?

Maybe to dudez who grew up in the 90s.

For years these dudes have been feeding us with fake thug tales and all the while they’re nothing but full blown homosexuals.

Yea shit crazy.

I put nothing past any of this shit. The entertainment world can be a MF. To get further and past certain "check points", you have to do some unscrupulous shit along the way.

Yea shit is becoming more & more obvious now.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Puffy is weird as fuck.

I just never realized how much until recently!!

Same here, i always thought he was weird & corny and always felt just based of that i wouldn't want him around me even in a room full of people.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
not gonna even entertain this

just came to say: what is the fascination in our community with where people put their genitals?

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor
Ya should’ve known what it was. Meek had bow wow on the back of his bike doing wheelies and had bow wow in the back looking like he was gonna say weeeeee

6:18 mark

No nig should ever be in the back of a nig bike holding him like he’s your bitch

Non-Cypher

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Somebody needs to check on Meek. He looking bridge junping status right now.

I know we all saying if it's a lie no big deal, but this shit is bad for a nigga mental health.

Just imagine, he has been probably receiving dick pics from gay rappers all day but can't expose them, because that means we know he got dick pics on his phone. Which would just start the avalanche again.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Somebody needs to check on Meek. He looking bridge junping status right now.

I know we all saying if it's a lie no big deal, but this shit is bad for a nigga mental health.

Just imagine, he has been probably receiving dick pics from gay rappers all day but can't expose them, because that means we know he got dick pics on his phone. Which would just start the avalanche again.
You seem too concern about that, I suggest you give him a call or send a text message to him!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
not gonna even entertain this

just came to say: what is the fascination in our community with where people put their genitals?
There's white owned magazines and TV shows that existed for decades on this premise and they catered to a white audience and only talked about white people. So obviously it's not a just in our community thing. Pretty sure you can find latin and African publications also