Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Why is she dressed as a super villain.?
Word. :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

iHL16z.jpg

HNIC

Commander
Staff member

Stephen A. needs to stick to sports and only make safe comments on politics and race.
Politics and Race are subjects that are layered and you have to really know your subject matter.

If you are speaking race you have to know almost all of our history.
You have to be able to support you position with facts and accurate accounts of what they did and are still doing.

He just isn't intellectually there. He hasn't put in the work.

DL Hugely on the other hand does a good job when it comes to race, he says he reads constantly, and I believe him.
I've seen him go toe to toe with Fox News and come out looking good.

Stephen A goes to Fox looking for a pat on the head, then wonders why we hate his guts.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
h13-the-hill-Briahna-Joy-Gray.jpg

In media news, the Washington-based news outlet The Hill has fired Briahna Joy Gray, the co-host of “Rising,” The Hill’s daily morning show. Gray has been a vocal critic of Israel’s war on Gaza. Last year, The Hill also fired the political commentator Katie Halper after she called Israel an apartheid state.

In 2012, James A. Finkelstein assumed control of the organization.

Jews are trying to bring their nonsense to BGOL through surrogates like @MASTERBAKER. The got the 'The Hill', The Daily Wire, BGOL,New York Times....

I feel sorry for the Palestinian, but anything coming out of Europe is evil, accepting any refugees is your fault.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
h13-the-hill-Briahna-Joy-Gray.jpg

In media news, the Washington-based news outlet The Hill has fired Briahna Joy Gray, the co-host of “Rising,” The Hill’s daily morning show. Gray has been a vocal critic of Israel’s war on Gaza. Last year, The Hill also fired the political commentator Katie Halper after she called Israel an apartheid state.

Jews are trying to bring their nonsense to BGOL through surrogates like @MASTERBAKER. The got the 'The Hill', The Daily Wire, BGOL,New York Times....

I feel sorry for the Palestinian, but anything coming out of Europe is evil, accepting any refugees is your fault.
smh