Covid 19 is over. At this point if you still wearing a mask it is cuz you don’t want to be seen or recognized.

Why did you stop taking Covid vaccines?

• I never took one

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Cuz my job stopped requiring them.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Cuz I stopped seeing propaganda in mainstream media urging me to take it

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Cuz got sick when I took it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cuz someone I know got vaccine injuries

• Cuz I am tired of taking them

• Cuz I felt they didn’t protect me

• I don’t know

• Cuz I wanted to

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

stroka69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NC Replugs are pushing a bill to make it unlawful to wear masks in public regardless of the reason. This would put immune system challenged people at risk for afflictions other than Covid. These f*ckers have zero compassion and deserve any backlash they comes their way, including suffering health issues that could be preventable due to the use of masks.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Half of these muthafuckas are senior citizens and another 40% are probably so ugly they'd be doing the rest of us a favor :dunno:

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
I always take one to the gym....... I scan the area first.....if I hear a few coughs, the mask goes on....... I have never had Covid....yet.

IMDATDUDE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women bathrooms are the nas thee est
I can only speak on my experience. I own a cleaning company so I have cleaned a lot of bathrooms. Yes women bathroom can be bad but it does not compare to Men's restroom. I truly do not understand guys the things I see daily in Men's restroom makes no sense. I'm at the point when I clean a bathroom and see any guy go in after my mind goes "Awwww shit"