Crystal Renay to Ne-yo: "Its OVER!" Goes Scortched Earth

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Honestly, I thought he would've cheated with a guy.
Probably did and she doesn't want to pull out the big guns until he refuses to drop that paper.

Simp. Gay. Beard. Marriage ain’t bad, it’s people who wouldn’t be married getting married that’s the problem. He’ll never convince me he isn’t tender.

Co-sign
Any real nigga can tell that boy been fruit and uses these bad bitches as beards. John legend is another one.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Is she sure those were “Womens”
53oqhpx.jpg

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Probably did and she doesn't want to pull out the big guns until he refuses to drop that paper.

Co-sign
Any real nigga can tell that boy been fruit and uses these bad bitches as beards. John legend is another one.
And she knew. These hoes only see opportunity. He always been…

“…all in the videos…dancin’”

Will Smiff
Diddy
Ne-Yo
Usher
I gave Chris Brown a pass til the recent blonde lacefront. SMH.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
And she knew. These hoes only see opportunity. He always been…

“…all in the videos…dancin’”

Will Smiff
Diddy
Ne-Yo
Usher
I gave Chris Brown a pass til the recent blonde lacefront. SMH.
Like you said gang, they know but they see the opportunity factor, which to a HOE, is actually a good deal. "Bitch just make me look like a straight alpha male and I will lace you with whatever you want...but um sign this lifetime non disclosure right here when it comes to my fruitiness."

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
They thirsty when u get'em

Have some kids secure the bag and dip while she still got a few years left on the clock

There would def be a privacy clause in my prenup if I was a celeb. Talk and don't get shit!!

We will see her with a NBA player in 2-3 months...

I just don't understand,why people feel the need to put their personal business out to the world.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just don't understand,why people feel the need to put their personal business out to the world.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
Because that’s all they are is chaos. I don’t care what you’ve achieved; if you’re posting, tweeting, exposing people you ain’t shit. Only trash puts other peoples business out there. I would never ever post nudes, tell secrets or anything; no matter what you did to me. I take my L’s. Hoe just want to be the victim so another simp goes “I would never do that to you”. Trash.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn it Ne-Yo a vasectomy is cheap ass shit and only takes you out the game 1 week/ 10 days......

Da fuck dude

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
It just seems an another instance of chickens coming home to roost...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend