CT Fletcher Body Building Thread- "It's Still Yo Mutha Fuckin Set” women's leg day is legendary to me

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
D0hAd8xV4AALffU

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I was a huge CT Fletcher fan until he started on the anti-vax crusade.

We would all love to say we're right on our approach to this pandemic. Take the vaccine, don't take the vaccine. We really don't know. A friend of mine survived Covi-19, caught it although they had all the shots.

All I know is those who did get the vaccine, have better numbers than those who haven't gotten it. I would never take that stand based upon what happened in Tuskeeggee.

Still I wish CT nothing but the best.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was a huge CT Fletcher fan until he started on the anti-vax crusade.

We would all love to say we're right on our approach to this pandemic. Take the vaccine, don't take the vaccine. We really don't know. A friend of mine survived Covi-19, caught it although they had all the shots.

All I know is those who did get the vaccine, have better numbers than those who haven't gotten it. I would never take that stand based upon what happened in Tuskeeggee.

Still I wish CT nothing but the best.

Folks have a right to be imperfect. Shit even Lebron is on that stupid anti vaxx, "it's just a cold, don't cancel me" bullshit.

Tuskegee ain't got shit to do with Covid, and 825K dead in the US.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My boy from high school knows Kevin(da hulk) said dude is the most humble, laid back, give the shirt off his back dude you'll ever meet