Customer Lets Gas Station Robber Know 'This Buds for You'

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
source.gif

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He did too much. Illegal to fire on him while he's crawling on the ground. Nothing wrong with the initial shooting.
He didn't fire on him while he was crawling on the ground. What you talking about?

What is crazy is that they said that the customer lives 4 blocks from the store. Who the hell does that?

What kinda reporter gonna give the area where someone lives like that.

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It could've been worse. If this was a white cop who shot a black suspect three times without warning, something might be said about that. If the suspect is white, we'll see if the beer-toting brother gets charged. Overall I'm glad everything worked out, but it's only a matter of time before one of these Concealed carry folks accidentally shoots an innocent person while trying to shoot a crook.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
So we want random people shooting at a gas station? Bad idea. Let the MF go if he ain't threatening you.
No functioning society can have any mf just pulling out a gun and shooting. I've got no sympathy for the robber, but you can't have everyone shooting.

what kind of dumb nigga logic are you using?
yes we want hard working law abiding citizens to defend each other from criminals in our neighborhoods
yes functioning societies do work this way....this nigga logic gives all the power to the criminal

b_visionary

Seeing booty, imagining shit.
BGOL Patreon Investor
what kind of dumb nigga logic are you using?
yes we want hard working law abiding citizens to defend each other from criminals in our neighborhoods
yes functioning societies do work this way....this nigga logic gives all the power to the criminal
I guess. Good luck.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fat alcoholic fuck admitted he couldn't see if perp had anything in his hand but...decided to tryin kill him anyway..? Sound's a bit like l.e...accept they would've lied..

giphy.gif

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fat alcoholic fuck admitted he couldn't see if perp had anything in his hand but...decided to tryin kill him anyway..? Sound's a bit like l.e...accept they would've lied..
That's one of my issues, dude said he couldn't see what was in robbers hands but "saw the look of fear" in the clerk's eyes......

What if ole boy was a perv was holding his meat in his hands? Or if he was a weirdo and had some lingerie in his hands?

Also dude hit 2 different liquor shelves, realized he was too far away, took "several seconds" to get into better position and then fired more shots....

That's 2 parts are what might get him charges....

You're supposed to know what you're shooting at and why.

And then it could be argued the threat was de-escalated after the initial shots and the others were assault.....

Not caping for the robber, I hate a mfkn thief......

But there's some grey area. I wouldn't be mad if 6 pack got no charges, but if he did I can see why.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
No functioning society can have any mf just pulling out a gun and shooting. I've got no sympathy for the robber, but you can't have everyone shooting.

this is America
where there are more guns than ppl and where every citizen has a right to bear arms

i am not a gun person and in general believe they do more harm than good (i know too many young black men that committed suicide with a gun used for protection)

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Moment hero Michigan gas station customer calmly shoots robber armed with a box cutter while holding a six-pack of Miller Lite beer​

• The incident occurred on July 27 when the suspect, Cordelius Anthony Martin, 35, attempted to rob Stone Lake Marathon Mini Mart
  • A customer with a valid concealed carry permit fired seven shots at the suspect
  • The suspect was later discharged from hospital and arraigned on three charges, including armed robbery
By ALICE WRIGHT FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 18:52 EDT, 19 August 2023 | UPDATED: 20:21 EDT, 19 August 2023

This is the moment a hero customer stopped a man robbing a Michigan minimart by shooting the suspect - while carrying a six-pack of Miller Lite beer.
The incident occurred on July 27 when suspect Cordelius Anthony Martin, 35, armed himself with a boxcutter and tried to rob Stone Lake Marathon's cash registry.
The unnamed customer, who had a valid concealed carry permit, promptly took out his handgun and fired seven shots at the suspect.
The customer then held the man at gunpoint until law enforcement arrived. It is not yet clear whether he will face criminal charges for the intervention.
Heroic moment customer shoots at armed robbery suspect seven times

The unnamed customer, who had a valid concealed carry permit, promptly took out his handgun and fired seven shots at the suspect

Cordelius Anthony Martin, 35, armed himself with a boxcutter and attempted to rob Stone Lake Marathon Mini Mart
TRENDING
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...den-Olympian-fashion.html?ico=related-replace
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...turn-groomed-teacher.html?ico=related-replace
Martin, entered the store announcing 'you know why I'm here' before pulling a mask over his face. He threatened the store clerk with the box cutter, cops said.
The customer told law enforcement he could not see what the robber was holding but saw the fear on the clerk's face, Wood TV reported.
The man fired the shots, one hitting a liquor bottle with others catching the robber in the arm, back and face.
The customer told police the suspect fell to the floor but was crawling toward him.
He therefore ran to his car to get another loaded magazine and held the suspect at gun point until officers arrived.
The suspect was released from hospital on Wednesday and arraigned on three charges, including armed robbery.

It is not yet clear whether he will face criminal charges for the intervention

The victim of the robbery, who did not want to disclose their name, told Target 8 the shopper 'saved my life'
He is being held on a $100,000 bond. Because he's a three-time felon, he could face up to life in prison.
Cass County Prosecutor Victor Fitz said he is waiting for police to finish the investigation before deciding whether to file criminal charges against the customer.
'In Michigan, obviously, we do have defense of others as part of the law in Michigan, that you can defend others if they're in a situation that there's dangerous force being used against them,' he said.
'And certainly in this case, we'll be looking at the facts in regard to that.'
The victim of the robbery, who did not want to disclose their name, told Target 8 the shopper 'saved my life'.

Share or comment on this article:​

Moment hero Michigan gas station customer calmly shoots robber armed with a box cutter while holding a six-pack of Miller Lite beer​