TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Lil nigga only 11...smdh

Dwyane Wade supports 11-year-old son coming out as gay
TERRY SHROPSHIRE

zion-1.png

Zion Wade with Gabrielle Union. Photo: Instagram/@dwyanewade
It may be serendipity that Future Hall of Fame basketball star Dwyane Wade is retiring at the end of the 2018-19 NBA season, which is in April.

In addition to spending time with his Hollywood actress wife, Gabrielle Union, and his biological and adopted sons, Wade, aka “D-Wade,” will be there personally to help navigate his 11-year-old son, Zion, through the oftentimes awkward prepubescent and adolescent years. Complications may be amplified for Zion Wade because he has revealed to the world that he is gay.

The entire Wade clan ventured out to suburban Miami Beach, Florida, for the island city’s annual Pride event. Union joined stepson Zion on a float during the parade, while his older brother, Zaire, baby Kaavia and other family members followed on foot.

Last edited:

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
:eek2::eek2::eek2: Early indications?

Yeah, BGOL, already made the "Magic Johnson's son" connections a while ago. I dont remember what exactly brought it up, but the assumption was made...

But, damn, 11? When you're raising kids 11 seems super young to be "sexual", but then I think back to when I was 11, and yeah I was already kissing and grabbing titties, or lying about it. So I guess you know what you like by that age. :dunno:

Regardless; best of luck to them on their journey. It seems like he's from a loving supportive family. There to guide him through it.

Last edited:

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Man, I can't even imagine.

Fucked up thing is, that lil nigga looks JUST like him.

Think I'd have to be on some, "I don't know what happened. I always ensure his seat belt's buckled. Perhaps God wanted it this way. So, anybody up for PF Changs before the wake?"

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All that money and success and his goddamn child hands him a fail. Ain't that some shit? His whole team be crackin on him n shit. You know they got to be.

Wade son-How do I look daddy? (twirls in dress)

Wade-
tenor.gif

Wade must have been talking big shit about gay people at some point. And god was like “I’m going to show this fool what’s really good.”

:lol: