Dad stressed out over how much it costs to feed his 6 kids.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is what they don't tell you when you start having them one after the other. Nothing stays the same for ever. Even a middle class family with 4 kids will feel it in today's economic climate, let alone 6 kids.
I only got one, so no issues like his for me.

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Trader Joe's isn't exactly discount grocery shopping.

He can find cheaper grocery stores that are perfect for large families on a budget.
He better hit up Aldi's. LOL.
True story: I took my 19yr old son in an Aldi's about 7yrs ago, just to grab something like butter or something else small, so we wouldn't have to stop on the way home. We walked down the aisle and he asked for a box of cereal, I laff'd and was like "sure", he picked up the "Frosted Flakes" and it had a BROWN BEAR on it with a white beard, the LOOK on his face! I think it was at THAT MOMENT, he learned that he has to save for the things he want...... LOL

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

This person gets it.. Costco or bjs or Sam’s club… the Spanish people in ny been bjs members for decades.. wholesale shopping on their food stamps.. I already know Costco in East Harlem gonna be jammed pack the next couple of weeks cause it’s the first of the month.. they gonna ebt the shit out that place

Kaffeine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
200w.gif

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I just watched his dumb ass video. $444 for all that ain’t bad at all. He needs to stop crying. The average California monthly grocery bill is $1200-$2000 a month . This idiot has 6 kids and paying average weekly prices. FOH

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One thing that's been exposed in this down economy is that most people have really bad spending habits and practically throw money away on a daily basis. I bet half the food on that list gets thrown away.
Does it really take that much more effort to buy groceries somewhere else like a Walmart and maybe, I dunno, cook more from scratch instead of buying a bunch of premade shit that costs more?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah trader Joe's isn't cost effective at all and neither is any of the other high end joints like Wegmans, whole foods, and the rest.

Get certain things from them and get the rest from other stores like cereal,Mac and cheese shit like that that kids love to eat.

Some people just like to complain instead of just thinking about it and sticking to a plan

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Why did you write me?
All those cards.
We did not do anything together.

We are not a team.
I gave you nothing.

You’re out of your goddamn mind
This is all in your head, your sick and twisted.

You think you will be remembered, you’re a pathetic psychopath begging for attention. Your going to die alone in Arkham, a nobody!

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Realistically, I spend more than that on a house full of girls. I do some running around for the best prices at Sam’s, food lion, Publix and Harris Teeter. My wife like going to Whole Foods so I have to put a stop to that shit.

My advice to him would be buy his meat weekly and cook them then make a veggie fresh every night. Will keep his weekly costs under control and he can make them eat leftovers on Friday/Saturday.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
muthafucka got ZERO kitchen skills because

too many women tryin to be "toxic" and masculine

and too many men tryin to be bitches,

a REAL WOMAN wouldve told him what to get, so she can make

large portions of rice, potato's, meats, and make shit to last all week,

have the same shit for three days straight.... fuck them tamales...

make a tamale casserole or some shit....

muthafucka out here shopping like he taking food back to the dorm,

for a late night poker game.....