Dad stressed out over how much it costs to feed his 6 kids.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Realistically, I spend more than that on a house full of girls. I do some running around for the best prices at Sam’s, food lion, Publix and Harris Teeter. My wife like going to Whole Foods so I have to put a stop to that shit.

My advice to him would be buy his meat weekly and cook them then make a veggie fresh every night. Will keep his weekly costs under control and he can make them eat leftovers on Friday/Saturday.
I was just at Whole Foods yesterday. Man I get suckered into all them snacks and frozen foods they got. I bought some frozen lemon pepper air fryer wings which were bangin. Left that bitch spending $120 for like 7 items smfh

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
I was just at Whole Foods yesterday. Man I get suckered into all them snacks and frozen foods they got. I bought some frozen lemon pepper air fryer wings which were bangin. Left that bitch spending $120 for like 7 items smfh
It’s fucking crazy man. Basically designer food in a grocery boutique store….

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
It’s fucking crazy man. Basically designer food in a grocery boutique store….
The packaging companies use on their products in there is genius, it gets me every-time! My wife be pissed when I come home with all this food and nothing to make for dinner.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
mufuckas runnin their own IHOP out that bih.....
:lol:
That fat asses kids like this every morning

fat-guy-dancing-fat-guy-pancakes.gif

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Realistically, I spend more than that on a house full of girls. I do some running around for the best prices at Sam’s, food lion, Publix and Harris Teeter. My wife like going to Whole Foods so I have to put a stop to that shit.

My advice to him would be buy his meat weekly and cook them then make a veggie fresh every night. Will keep his weekly costs under control and he can make them eat leftovers on Friday/Saturday.
I thought I was the only one that did. I would go to 3 different grocery stores on sunday..lol

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Bitch ass academy tried to hit come for 8 grand a kid.

I said my damn kids need some street smarts anyway. Public school it is.

They’re all going to college high schools so it will work out. :lol:
8k? Shit, I pay 35K in tuition + fees per year. The youngest one is 2 now. I don't know wtf I'm gonna do when he starts going to school. May have to consider public schools but I really don't want to. I'd rather put him in Umar's school.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
He's doing it wrong. I just got back from Berkley & Jenson with food for days and a full tank of gas. I'll go to Costco Saturday and pick up some more supplies. Then hit up Aldi during the week.