Dame Dash ordered to sell Roc-A-Fella records shares. And now owes 8 million in taxes and still 800K chikd support

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Bookmarked

all-in-poker.gif

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

What I tell you?

Dame really needs to let this go.

Even if he wins one third of Jay's least commercially successful album isn't bringing in any real money.

Also, the thing going over people's head is this Dame is arguing against an artist having his masters returned to him after 35 years which contradicts everything he's ever claimed to stand for.

People see this as owner vs owner but in this situation Jay is the artist and if Dame (or NYS acting on behalf of Dame) are successful in arguing that Jay shouldn't have his masters returned in 2031 it could screw over other artists with less power and money when they begin the process of having theirs returned.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dame really needs to let this go.

Even if he wins one third of Jay's least commercially successful album isn't bringing in any real money.

Also, the thing going over people's head is this Dame is arguing against an artist having his masters returned to him after 35 years which contradicts everything he's ever claimed to stand for.

People see this as owner vs owner but in this situation Jay is the artist and if Dame (or NYS acting on behalf of Dame) are successful in arguing that Jay shouldn't have his masters returned in 2031 it could screw over other artists with less power and money when they begin the process of having theirs returned.

Trust we caught that sh*t