Dame Dash says he’s willing to sit down with Jay-Z and squash their beef

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Can you post of him saying that before?
Saying what? They met up in 2013 and were supposed to squash shit then.

JayZDameDash22013.jpg

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Correct me if I'm wrong...beef has to be 2-sided right?

Jay on a yacht somewhere with his wife and 3 kids....I doubt he giving this much mind at all
Exactly what I came to say....Jay is like, 'ok, it's squashed, good talking to you.' CLICK Hey B, you want another glass of bubbly? Don't the Mediterranean look nice in October. Oh, yeah, I bought a Stradavarious for the kids....one for each since they have progressed so nicely in their lessons...Huh? Who was that? Some nicca I used to know.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Exactly what I came to say....Jay is like, 'ok, it's squashed, good talking to you.' CLICK Hey B, you want another glass of bubbly? Don't the Mediterranean look nice in October. Oh, yeah, I bought a Stradavarious for the kids....one for each since they have progressed so nicely in their lessons...Huh? Who was that? Some nicca I used to know.
:frozen:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what his haters wanted to see from Dame,him bow down,break or go totally broke.
I can understand that probably being in the same room with him talking business can be a battle but there's a million Dames.

Look at what happened after Roca-fella slit the artist were left on their own and shit went down hill and Jay said "....this is a business,I ain't your friend..." when they should of went with Dame,stayed together and got another deal.But instead they all were upset at Jay while him and Beyonce were at the Superbowl.lol The sucka's of the industry told Dame "Fuck you,remember you laughed at me?called me wack and fruity..." and the majority of them are sitting at home or have moved on,even have Irv Gotti talking shit.

It's been years and its time to let it gooooo!!!