Dame Dash says he’s willing to sit down with Jay-Z and squash their beef

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Beef?

There's no beef, I bet Jay isn't thinking about him

and the "beef" needs to keep going so Dame has something to talk about and some relevancy

200w.gif

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn shame. Seems like Dame is mad cause he broke.
Too many women, too many kids?
Not investing the money wisely in Index Funds or Treasury Bonds?

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
as far as I can tell this a one way beef
its unforunate that they fell out and Jay moved on to bigger things but thats life...shit happens all the time

but truth be told there wouldnt be the Jay we know witout Dame & BIG

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
as far as I can tell this a one way beef
its unforunate that they fell out and Jay moved on to bigger things but thats life...shit happens all the time

but truth be told there wouldnt be the Jay we know witout Dame & BIG

They fell out cause Dame is a loud mouth and a boss in his head. He the type that no matter who he's with or around he gonna act like the boss/leader when in reality his only talent is latching on.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Dame trying to fuck with Jay in the midst of his transition. Tread lightly.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F0a482208-47fa-430b-9f60-fa2ff8dc7deb_1000x500.png
you do know that BASQauit was a junkie right? he was an artist but a junkie none the less. Just saying.... Basquiat had many romantic relationships with women.[238][21] Although he never publicly identified as bisexual, he had sexual relationships with men, according to several friends.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Exactly what I came to say....Jay is like, 'ok, it's squashed, good talking to you.' CLICK Hey B, you want another glass of bubbly? Don't the Mediterranean look nice in October. Oh, yeah, I bought a Stradavarious for the kids....one for each since they have progressed so nicely in their lessons...Huh? Who was that? Some nicca I used to know.
:lol: :frozen: :lol: :frozen: :lol: :frozen: :lol: :frozen:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Jay was on What we do by Freeway and was a way bigger artist than Free and nobody said this is Jay’s record because of one verse. The fuck? If he had 2 verses maybe. Man this nigga wildin. Can I get a what, is on Jay Z’s album and Ja Rule was making a mainstream Debut. Nobody outside of NY or Jersey knew Ja Rule outside of Cash Money Click. FOH Ja Rule was the feature with Amil

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jay was on What we do by Freeway and was a way bigger artist than Free and nobody said this is Jay’s record because of one verse. The fuck? If he had 2 verses maybe. Man this nigga wildin. Can I get a what, is on Jay Z’s album and Ja Rule was making a mainstream Debut. Nobody outside of NY or Jersey knew Ja Rule outside of Cash Money Click. FOH Ja Rule was the feature with Amil
Yet this nigga jumped his baldheaded ass in all the videos.
Nigga was a modern day male video vixen....lol

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't think he literally means people thought it was Jay-Z's song. I think he's saying people are more so listening to the song to hear Jay-Z. In your example with Freeway, I only remember the one version. However, I mostly listened to the song to hear Jay. I recall that happing on a few occasions with Kanye, Jeezy and Kendrick Lamar to name a few. In those cases, I believe the songs I'm thinking of were all remixes. Clearly, can't speak for everyone, but usually people would only want to hear the remixed version featuring Jay especially around the fake retirement period.

The story behind Jay being on the pump it up remix is kind of fuck up given that allegedly no one wanted the beat until after Joe made the song and he'd previously asked for a feature. Again, no one thought it was Jay-Z's but people wanted to hear that version more.

It's kind of what Drake gets accused of as far as jumping on songs with hot artists or upcoming artists. I've heard people compare Drake to Jay-Z in that way.

In your example with Jarule, maybe the song was originally his and it got taken by Jay. That isn't unheard right? To your point, this would have been before Jarule's debut album, but it was the year before.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I don't think he literally means people thought it was Jay-Z's song. I think he's saying people are more so listening to the song to hear Jay-Z. In your example with Freeway, I only remember the one version. However, I mostly listened to the song to hear Jay. I recall that happing on a few occasions with Kanye, Jeezy and Kendrick Lamar to name a few. In those cases, I believe the songs I'm thinking of were all remixes. Clearly, can't speak for everyone, but usually people would only want to hear the remixed version featuring Jay especially around the fake retirement period.

The story behind Jay being on the pump it up remix is kind of fuck up given that allegedly no one wanted the beat until after Joe made the song and he'd previously asked for a feature. Again, no one thought it was Jay-Z's but people wanted to hear that version more.

It's kind of what Drake gets accused of as far as jumping on songs with hot artists or upcoming artists. I've heard people compare Drake to Jay-Z in that way.

In your example with Jarule, maybe the song was originally his and it got taken by Jay. That isn't unheard right? To your point, this would have been before Jarule's debut album, but it was the year before.
That’s you being biased and Jay fan because his verse is not as good as freeways or beans

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Free’s verse on What We Do is a Hip Hop classic. Jay and Beanie added nothing to the song.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Yet this nigga jumped his baldheaded ass in all the videos.
Nigga was a modern day male video vixen....lol
Thats not how it went. It was a Ja Rule record. Do you remember the Ha Remix? Do you remember the remix to All The Way Up?

The reason Jay can’t release an album is because he can’t really bite anyone long enough for a release. All these kids know the move.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
dame stay talking shit. fuk him, I doubt if Jay give a fuck what he talking about.. even if he talking money.. jay be like.. i got money but don't need or want your bullshit so we gonna keep getting money but not together. FOH.
yeah i agree.. dame on that bullshit. If I was jay I'd take a hard pass. Dame need Jay , jay don't need Dame and I don't like jay but Dame on that bullshit.