Dame Dash's teeth can't believe the way he talking bout 50 Cent

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
His dentures said: sometimes you gotta pop out and show ninjas
1,928 likes

This one!!!! :lol:

This is why hes been talking with that lisp the last few years. This is sad.

Exactly! I thought it was just the weed and drank affecting his speech and he was only missing a tooth like in the video below. Didn't realize he had full dentures now.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
"Nah nah nah, see, y'all fools aint up on the new all natural real Pearl White Fronts, Imma bring my boy Danny the Dentist on my next Live and show y'all clowns who's a Boss!"

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They say the same people you pass on the way up is the same people you pass on the way down...this saying is bullshit for many people especially those in the elite power structure...but the saying is definitely true for Dame Dash...for a dude who was so out there with being brash and boastful, goddamn this is embarrassing

You spitting like K-Rino

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've rooted for Dame Dash and many others like him who like to do what they do and stand on business.

I'm sure people talking about his Grill is nothing compared to what he's been through and probably going through

Shit happens

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
:lol:

I was wondering why son was sounding like that in recent interviews but thought he's too young to have dentures...

was that nigga doing meth? or is it because he had veneers implanted a long time ago?

Yeah the video above he states he's had implants in the front for 20 years and needs the surgery to get the old ones replaced.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cap. Implants have a titanium anchor screwed into the jawbone and then an a metal abutment is screwed into the anchor. The abutment sticks out and that's where the crowns are then placed on looking like teeth.

The metal abutment stick out from the gums so even if the crowns pop out them metal nubs will show.

Plus the crowns may go bad but the anchors stay in the jawbone for life.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Cap. Implants have a titanium anchor screwed into the jawbone and then an a metal abutment is screwed into the anchor. The abutment sticks out and that's where the crowns are then placed on looking like teeth.

The metal abutment stick out from the gums so even if the crowns pop out them metal nubs will show.

It seems like he's saying the metal abutments need to be replaced so maybe theres an issue with them. It seems plausible.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It seems like he's saying the metal abutments need to be replaced so maybe theres an issue with them. It seems plausible.

Bro the abutments will be seen sticking out if the crowns pop off.

I know because I had to get implants after a bad car wreck.

Had to go to the dentist a few months back because the crowns pop off after I was eating some damn Starburst jellybeans.

Them nubs was sticking out, my people made fun of me.

When dentist cemented them back in he told me he could use a more permanent cement but would have to destroy the crowns if I ever had problems.

Plus them abutment screw into the anchors so there easy to replace. To take them anchors out serious work, but they really should last for life in the jawbone.

Also if the abutments come off you have to get them put in asap or the gums will start to heal and cover the opening

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ya gonna respect my nig dame he going out their risking his life to save the world. He lives by a no snitching policy and they said snitch or die.. he chose to swallow a cyanide pill but it didn't kill him. Here's the footage

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

Correct, he has DENTURES

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy how many brothas neglect their healthcare at his age when it should be the top priority.
Do you know how much a Dentist cost? and most insurances only covers x-rays and cleanings once a year so they can tell you what's wrong and the financial office can tell you the real news of how much the shit is going to cost.

This is no excuse but having teeth problem and diabetes is no joke,it can lead to problems that you'd wish you would of just lived with your fucked up grill.

I know all of these internet ballers are getting veneers and what not....sitting in that chair and hearing them drills,screams,shouts,"Ooooh Lord","Noooooo I can't deal with this" will have ya ass hitting that exit door.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
No matter how hard these niggas front it always comes out in the wash in the end.

Our people stay elevating clowns.

And this ain’t 1999, can we stop calling him a ‘mogul’?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Bro the abutments will be seen sticking out if the crowns pop off.

I know because I had to get implants after a bad car wreck.

Had to go to the dentist a few months back because the crowns pop off after I was eating some damn Starburst jellybeans.

Them nubs was sticking out, my people made fun of me.

When dentist cemented them back in he told me he could use a more permanent cement but would have to destroy the crowns if I ever had problems.

Plus them abutment screw into the anchors do there easy to replace. To take them anchors out serious work, but they really should last for life in the jawbone.

Also if the abutments come off you have to get them put in asap or the gums will start to heal and cover the opening

Damn, your ppl ain’t shit for making fun of you about that!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Ya dudes laughing but dame was just showing he about to get cast for the next aliens film.. see how the aliens got the teeth that eject and kill, dame was like no makeup or special effects needed I can do that on my own

20230330-201816.gif

nVuO6L.jpg

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, your ppl ain’t shit for making fun of you about that!

I only have them on my right side. Laughed it off and told them I got these metal nubs in my jaw that will last forever, but when they get old and them teeth fail they will be like Dame. Even without the crowns you can still chew regular food with the abutments exposed.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This guy is mentally ill
and has been for years

instead of getting him help
he has had enablers that let him ruin his life

he is like a less talented kanye

as the money is going he will continue to be the butt of peoples jokes
till he ends up in a one bedroom ghetto apartment like keith murray