DAMN Cowgirl!!! Who the best ryder out there?

onyxmodels

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member

THIS IS ALL STAR FUCKIN RIGHT HERE ! bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member

THIS IS ALL STAR FUCKIN RIGHT HERE ! bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RIGHT. She is something special.

I been banging out chicks since middle school BUT my first real girlfriend did some shit like this to me. Fucked my head up for years. I thought ALL girls should have this sexual energy.

My Ex had some serious mental issues and we broke up but EVERY single girl I messed with tried to live up to her and most just couldnt. My expectations were always high and I made females work and sweat for that nut.

Actually turned a bunch of girls out trying to get them on her level but she had just a natural thing that couldnt be taught.

They were all grateful, especially wifey when I finally pulled her but still.

:lol:

Whoever this chick is here is a PURE TALENT.

oNE

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ice-t-happy.gif

...everytime this thread is updated.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member

HOLY SHIT…. If this is homegrown footage, I think I dun just got mad.

Any woman - wife, sidepiece, old ex or a prospect needs to see this, ANY woman that you know that would EVER have an excuse for not putting in work like she sposed to. Show her this shit.

Nigga got no draws. No money. No hair. Dirt poor. In the slums. Outdoors. No roof. Brick and mortar walls. No carpet. And this bad ass bitch STILL putting in major work on that slum dick.

Bitch deserves an award. Maybe even a cape.

This is Felicity mane.

With her cute, skinny little self.

I don’t now nor have I ever seen her sexually but this is impressive work.

What in the entire FUCK is going on here?!

:lol: :lol:

oNE

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Any woman - wife, sidepiece, old ex or a prospect needs to see this, ANY woman that you know that would EVER have an excuse for not putting in work like she sposed to. Show her this shit.

Nigga got no draws. No money. No hair. Dirt poor. In the slums. Outdoors. No roof. Brick and mortar walls. No carpet. And this bad ass bitch STILL putting in major work on that slum dick.

This is Felicity mane.

oNE

I know bruh...

I met her once in person.

Good just real good

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is Felicity mane.

oNE
All you need to do is watch the FX show 'The Americans' and you'll forget about her as Felicity.