Damn, Kimora Lee Simmons and daughters are airing out Ru$h

heavyhand

International
International Member
As said earlier, rich folks problems. The daughter was also pissed that he threatened to write her or her sister out of their inheritance.

I did crack up when she said that Russ pretended to have covid, so they would call and check on him. When they did, he said it was all lie. So he could tell them their mother is a bitch. :roflmao: Cold blooded..
This shit is hilarious :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :giggle:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I kinda see what his daughter is saying. That shit is between them and their lawyers, but Russ is taking it out on her.

I can relate, my pops did something similar with me about the amount he was paying for child support which put a strain on our relationship for a few years.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
jerry-begging-pk301e58tq5g0tgl.gif
:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

nO9Tep.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
pete-davidson-selfie-1.jpg

I have noticed a disturbing pattern where the women (interracial) will develop her career independently of the entertainer/athlete before they meet or during the relationship. Kimora Lee is worth over $200 million, I am not against the hustle game for women, but you need to protect yourself.

The WS agenda will use women as another form of manipulation against them to tow the line along with financial incentrives, if they get out of pocket, she will leave with custody of the kids with her millions of dollars already in the bank. She will have this other man around the children while you helplessly watch.

With athletes they want them promoting their off brand sneaks made overseas. This shoe promotion is all encompassing of other products made overseas, it is about cosigning these practices as nothing is wrong with it.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This bitch embezzled millions for her white criminal ass new husband. Fucked over Djimon over the custody of his own son, so he had to watch him be raised by a white crook.

Man fuck these fake tears.

Kids are taking the side of the Mom, it happens. Young women need to wake the fuck up to both sides of the game. Mom's got skeletons too and was certainly down with the fuckery of Simmons while she was spending all that paper.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I remember when Kimora was this fine, tall and quiet. Now she has a plastic rich white woman face and crying on social media. I didn’t realize that Russell’s daughters are adults now. With Russell’s connections I’m surprised they aren’t getting it in the fashion or music business. Being wealthy ain’t all it’s cracked up to be.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
This bitch embezzled millions for her white criminal ass new husband. Fucked over Djimon over the custody of his own son, so he had to watch him be raised by a white crook.

Kids are taking the side of the Mom, it happens. Young women need to wake the fuck up to both sides of the game. Mom's got skeletons too and was certainly down with the fuckery of Simmons while she was spending all that paper.
Beat me to it.

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Exactly her current husband set to go to court in September, that's why Russ was so mad at her they sold his shares from Celsius behind his back.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn Diddy trying to put her back in touch with Kim Porter.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend