Damn: The FBI has arrested D.C. Council member Trayon White Sr., according to the council’s president & two other people familiar with the matter.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

WASHINGTON – Trayon White Sr., the D.C. Councilmember representing Ward 8, was arrested yesterday on a criminal complaint charging him with bribery. White, 40, is Chair of the Council’s Committee on Recreation, Libraries and Youth Affairs, which oversees several agencies including the D.C. Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services (DYRS).
The complaint alleges that, beginning in June 2024, White corruptly agreed to accept $156,000 in cash payments in exchange for using his position as a D.C. Councilmember to pressure government employees at Office of Neighborhood Safety and Engagement (ONSE) and DYRS to extend several D.C. contracts. The contracts at issue were valued at $5.2 million and were for two companies to provide Violence Intervention services in D.C. As alleged, the $156,000 White agreed to accept in exchange for using his official position to pressure renewal of those contracts to particular companies was three percent of the total contract value. According to the complaint, White’s agreement with a confidential human source (the owner of the companies) – including the source’s payments to White of $35,000 in cash on four separate occasions (June 26, July 17, July 25, and August 9, 2024) and the source showing White a document reflecting how White’s three-percent cut was calculated based on those contracts – was captured on video.

I guess his last name should be pelosi or

Chuck Schumer then he would be good in the hood .

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
jared kushner saudi- 2 billion USD
barack-obama-president-obama.gif

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only $20,000?

Jackson Councilwoman Lee pleads guilty to federal bribery charges​

By: Frank Corder - August 14, 2024

---
Lee allegedly accepted payments of $10,000 to pay off a portion of her campaign debt in February of this year, $3,000 for personal use, and approximately $6,000 in retail purchases on the credit card at a luxury retail store in Jackson. Federal prosecutors claim all were intended to be a bribe.

Last edited:

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
im sure he's gotten a whole lot more before the feds came snooping around.
crooked mufuckas all over the place.
Greed is a bitch.
Yeah you right probably wasn't a one time thing. Word was probably out he taking bribes so they start watching him.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
See what I mean?

What the fuck are you breaking the law for 20k?
Can’t you hustle? Go on speaking engagements, try and get on the news so you can up your profile?

Why the fuck see you breaking the law over 20k?
That’s all the feds know about…

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup. Yeah I think he can recover too, but will he be able to claim that seat in Ward 8? I remeber when he last ran I was laughing because who would run against him in Ward 8? Dude had that area on locked down, but you have to wonder with this incident are we seeing certain powers wanting to get that area and fully change it over?

I never really fucked with dude, there was always something off about him. I know you want to rep for the hood where you grew up etc, but at some point you have to let some of that go. You can still be an effective voice for the people without doing certain things. Not to mention YT's more than likely wanted him out and his dumb ass took the bait & allowed them to set him up. Dude was living beyond his means anyway which made him susceptible to this bs.

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
apperently he got set up by someone who got caught doing PPP loan fraud. The person turned informant and started telling on different politicians in the area whom he did under the table business with

Last edited:

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bribery is a white people hustle. Dude drifted out of his lane.
He crashed out a couple of years ago when he claimed that the Jews controlled the weather…of course that didn’t go over to well with the powers that be…they made him go to the holocoust musuem as repentence…he left in the middle of the tour….it was only a matter of time before they got they lick back.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
apperently he got set up by someone who got caught PPP loan fraud. The person turned informant and started telling on different politician in the area whom he did under the table business with

All of these scandals you can trace back to PPP. Mosby was ratted out by a PPP scammer looking to cut a deal. This whole PPP shit was a total setup in hindsight.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
apperently he got set up by someone who got caught PPP loan fraud. The person turned informant and started telling on different politician in the area whom he did under the table business with

Yeah I meant to watch this last night. I’ll check it out later