DAMN! What The Hell Happened To Rachel Ray?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, for every Tracey Edmonds, there's a 100 Tisha Campbells out there. Muthafuckas talk like there's a million Black women in the hood rolling around looking like Vanessa Williams. When in reality its a bunch of women rolling in the hood looking like a bloated Vivica Fox.

Would you agree that the percentages of bloated looking, banana skin white women is higher than the percentage of black women counterparts?

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Yes, for every Tracey Edmonds, there's a 100 Tisha Campbells out there. Muthafuckas talk like there's a million Black women in the hood rolling around looking like Vanessa Williams. When in reality its a bunch of women rolling in the hood looking like a bloated Vivica Fox.

This. The “Black don’t crack” phrase was applicable in the 70’s but it’s rare to find a Black woman in her 50’s that isn’t overweight.

Would you agree that the percentages of bloated looking, banana skin white women is higher than the percentage of black women counterparts?

Black skin lasts better, but sisters are much fatter than the CAC women. If you take 10 random black women over 40 in any city and 8 of them will be fat.

• Ages 20-39: 167.6 pounds
  • Ages 40-59: 176.4 pounds
  • Ages 60 and up: 166.5 pounds

• Non-Hispanic Asian: 132.4 pounds
  • Hispanic: 169 pounds
  • Non-Hispanic White: 170.9 pounds
  • Non-Hispanic Black: 186.1 pounds

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quiet as kept so do Black women.
Swing and miss.
bitch-you-thought-lol.gif

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think its equal. Black women may be slightly higher. I live in Houston. When I make my monthly run to Papadeaux's I see a lot of hefty sistas in there

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't talking about fat sistas.

Healthy Black Women vs Healthy White Women --> Who ages faster?

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And you are delusional. The average Black woman is 5'4 184lbs
Nah nigga. WTF does the average black woman's height and weight have to do with your asinine comment? The thread's about a stroke-strickened slob of a cac.

Last edited:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This. The “Black don’t crack” phrase was applicable in the 70’s but it’s rare to find a Black woman in her 50’s that isn’t overweight.

Black skin lasts better, but sisters are much fatter than the CAC women. If you take 10 random black women over 40 in any city and 8 of them will be fat.

• Ages 20-39: 167.6 pounds
  • Ages 40-59: 176.4 pounds
  • Ages 60 and up: 166.5 pounds

• Non-Hispanic Asian: 132.4 pounds
  • Hispanic: 169 pounds
  • Non-Hispanic White: 170.9 pounds
  • Non-Hispanic Black: 186.1 pounds
Not fatter, it's bone structure and ass

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah nigga. WTF does the average black woman's height and weight have to do with your asinine comment? The thread's about a stroke-strickened slob of a cac.
And my response was to someone who said White women age like milk and I pointed out that despite niggas delusions that Black women age like bread.