Danae Davis Calls Out Gucci Third Leg for Allegedly Spreading STIs to Only Fans Creators

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
:lol: :lol:@ "really had sex", that means he did eat that chick ass, then he said she told him about her having herpes talking about she said “before we do anything further“.

Man WTF so i was right, she said the last time they had “vaginal“ sex was in November but had oral sex in June, that dude said when she was on his stream in June and he was biting on her on the ass and talking about eating her ass she told him “before we do anything further“ that she has herpes and this dude still had oral sex with her. This chick also said had a friend in high school that contracted herpes and she saw her sores but when she saw the cut on dudes dick it looked different so she didn't think it was herpes and fucked him anyway. She doesn't even know if she got it from him because she lied when she said her other partners were intimate partners who she knew and he was the first person she fucked that she didn't know but she admitted to fucking the Deshae Frost dude and didn't know him:hithead:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Man WTF so i was right, she said the last time they had “vaginal“ sex was in November but had oral sex in June, that dude said when she was on his stream in June and he was biting on her on the ass and talking about eating her ass she told him “before we do anything further“ that she has herpes and this dude still had oral sex with her. This chick also said had a friend in high school that contracted herpes and she saw her sores but when she saw the cut on dudes dick it looked different so she didn't think it was herpes and fucked him anyway. She doesn't even know if she got it from him because she lied when she said her other partners were intimate partners who she knew and he was the first person she fucked that she didn't know but she admitted to fucking the Deshae Frost dude and didn't know him:hithead:
So, tell me again why we should have sympathy when the warning was right there but they still went there to have sex anyway and as soon as they catch something they want to cry to everyone about it.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member

WT ENTIRE FUCK? :smh:
"Creators?"

who-red.gif

These aint just professional slores no more, theese be professional content creators ya heard.
:lol:
He smashed Kazumi, Elsie and a few other pros raw this year. This shit gonna escalate.

Its crossed over into the main stream. I had NO idea who these people were until it popped up on my damn YouTube page.

:lol:

oNE