Darwinian Award Nominee; AI "Lover" Encourages Teen To Kill Himself So He Can Be With "Her" in "Her" World. [FLORIDA]

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where was the father of that tragic mulatto?

Plot twist,

that muthafucka couldve been the one faking the AI voice..

but that is an excellent question tho, it would've been the first thing

asked if that was an American single mom, by American I mean true American

woman, A SiSTAR...

but there is a whole lot missing... whatever was happening in that household, that boy

WANTED OUT and was NOT looking back...

great question tho, its obvious that young boy needed a NORMAL male figure in his life...

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
man society always needs a scapegoat
the boy was crazy as all hell and trust me the mother knew he wasnt wrapped too tight upstairs either
that boy shouldve been in intensive cognitive therapy years ago and she probably thought hed grow out of it
RIP to the boy but nobody owes her shit
gotta agree with this, he was COMMUNICATING with a computer .....

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
shaq-laugh-shaq.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I gotta peep this jawn
It’s the movie Wes craven hates, why cause he wanted to make a love story to show his diversity and Hollywood said fuck your diversity we hired you cause you just made Freddy Krueger go do some reshoots and make this gory, lol and they did, that was just a tidbit of what the reshoot was

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
It’s the movie Wes craven hates, why cause he wanted to make a love story to show his diversity and Hollywood said fuck your diversity we hired you cause you just made Freddy Krueger go do some reshoots and make this gory, lol and they did, that was just a tidbit of what the reshoot was
Good shut up and dribble