knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
oh-my.gif

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
Ok there should be a new rule..
A person can only be sued 2times tops for rape or sexual assault.
This way hoes will get off their asses and not wait twenty years to remember she got butt fucked in the back of a Taco Bell after feeling woozy from a drink. And the sooner women come forward with the charges the less time these creeps have to keep on creeping.
Think about it! :puzzled:
This is insanely insensitive. If a nigga caught you slipping one night and beat yo ass and RAPED you...try and think about the mental anguish you would be dealing with. If it takes you 3 days, 3 months, or 15 years... you would want a chance to get some "get back" by the suing the person or sending them to jail. However long it takes for you to get to a place to do something is just how long it takes.

If you violate a person in that manner, they should be able to come for you whenever they get good and ready. Nobody owes you a damn thing when you fuck someone over like that. You deserve the fucking worst that can come. :dunno:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This is insanely insensitive. If a nigga caught you slipping one night and beat yo ass and RAPED you...try and think about the mental anguish you would be dealing with. If it takes you 3 days, 3 months, or 15 years... you would want a chance to get some "get back" by the suing the person or sending them to jail. However long it takes for you to get to a place to do something is just how long it takes.

If you violate a person in that manner, they should be able to come for you whenever they get good and ready. Nobody owes you a damn thing when you fuck someone over like that. You deserve the fucking worst that can come. :dunno:

I wonder about some of these dudes that this needs to be explained.

I hope they don't have women in their lives.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
She claims she suffered abuse too, including being forced to rehearse for 48 hours straight, locked in a car for two hours, and being inappropriately touched by Diddy. Her father had to step in, but Diddy allegedly threatened her career.

She got off good compare to them other ones…..
the other one with the phat ass can confirm or not confirm it
but she always spoke good about diddy
kyla or what ever her name was
at this point it doesnt even matter its diddy lol

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the other one with the phat ass can confirm or not confirm it
but she always spoke good about diddy
kyla or what ever her name was
at this point it doesnt even matter its diddy lol
The one in Dirty Money? She did I can believe it. Puff a weirdo he treats women he not attractive to well. Dawn wasn’t his type. He didn’t deem her worth beating up. He’s a weirdo I knew it as a child I just didn’t know he was this type of weirdo.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

I cannot imagine the pain and anguish that an individual would have to endure after being rapped, but out of all the things I can run by my mind the last thing that I'd be able to do is walk around normal like nothing happened.
Now according to my proposal, you'd still be able to charge someone after one rape, just not be able to sue or demand monetary compensation, in other words, if a person is doing it for the money, there will be some statutes of limitation that operate on first come first serve, this way this will make it easier to get to the bottom things while the evidence is still fresh rather than waiting 20 years when its almost impossible to recall.
Plus in reality, after a person has been sued and arrested twice, chances are they will be broke anyway. But as long as two other people didn't step up to sue, you would be able to take your time for compensation, under my proposal, but if you sit on your ass while two others charge him, well that's it for the money.

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
I cannot imagine the pain and anguish that an individual would have to endure after being rapped, but out of all the things I can run by my mind the last thing that I'd be able to do is walk around normal like nothing happened.
Now according to my proposal, you'd still be able to charge someone after one rape, just not be able to sue or demand monetary compensation, in other words, if a person is doing it for the money, there will be some statutes of limitation that operate on first come first serve, this way this will make it easier to get to the bottom things while the evidence is still fresh rather than waiting 20 years when its almost impossible to recall.
Plus in reality, after a person has been sued and arrested twice, chances are they will be broke anyway. But as long as two other people didn't step up to sue, you would be able to take your time for compensation, under my proposal, but if you sit on your ass while two others charge him, well that's it for the money.
Oh...you think you're going to forget about that time you got intensely violated, do you? Come on, bruh. You trying to save mfs that don't deserve to be saved. Otherwise, there would be no need for this. If they go broke defending themselves, well they should have lived a different kind of life, huh? It's plenty of uber rich people that ain't getting accused of rape and sexual assault on the regs, bro. Lets be real, man.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Oh...you think you're going to forget about that time you got intensely violated, do you? Come on, bruh. You trying to save mfs that don't deserve to be saved. Otherwise, there would be no need for this. If they go broke defending themselves, well they should have lived a different kind of life, huh? It's plenty of uber rich people that ain't getting accused of rape and sexual assault on the regs, bro. Lets be real, man.
Again my rule will only apply to the litigation portion not the legal, and as long as there are under two people coming forth you'd be able to sue years later.
What Im attempting to do, with my proposal is to incentivize people to file rape reports sooner while the evidence is fresh rather than sitting on their asses for years doing nothing. Because you'd be surprised how much courage people will have when money is involved.

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
Again my rule will only apply to the litigation portion not the legal, and as long as there are under two people coming forth you'd be able to sue years later.
What Im attempting to do, with my proposal is to incentivize people to file rape reports sooner while the evidence is fresh rather than sitting on their asses for years doing nothing. Because you'd be surprised how much courage people will have when money is involved.
Again...there is no point to doing this. None. All you're doing is protecting scumbags whether that is your intention or not. It makes no sense. If you were raped or sexually assaulted 20 years ago...you should have every right to come forward when you feel comfortable doing so. You may save lives from being ruined whenever you do. Or give others courage. And seeing how most people never come forward at all, your rule/law would do nothing to incentivize anything at all. "Sitting on their asses" tells me exactly who you're trying to help and it's not the victims.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
"This is a buffet! Enjoy yourselves!" while referring to halfway passed out drunk, and some underaged, girls?! This is a sick & twisted dude.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
"This is a buffet! Enjoy yourselves!" while referring to halfway passed out drunk, and some underaged, girls?! This is a sick & twisted dude.
Dude had so many skeletons in his closet doing fucked up shit behind closed doors that is all finally coming to light.

I don't feel bad at all for all this heat diddy is getting because he deserves it.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Again...there is no point to doing this. None. All you're doing is protecting scumbags whether that is your intention or not. It makes no sense. If you were raped or sexually assaulted 20 years ago...you should have every right to come forward when you feel comfortable doing so. You may save lives from being ruined whenever you do. Or give others courage. And seeing how most people never come forward at all, your rule/law would do nothing to incentivize anything at all. "Sitting on their asses" tells me exactly who you're trying to help and it's not the victims.
Actually I'm putting the heat on their asses, by insentividing victims to press charges early while the evidence is still fresh. Also, it makes false accusations that much harder to pull off. With rape, as is the case with all crimes, the longer you wait the harder it is to have a fair trail, so presenting monetary incentives to speed things up should be seen as a win win for both sides and fair justice! If course nothing is 100% fool proof, but it's a lot better than doing nothing.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Also keep in mind, if you can speed up 10 percent of the rape cases, then think about the thousands of future victims you'd be protecting by getting the creep off the streets, as opposed to telling the victims, take your sweet old time figuring things out, meanwhile, the creep is free on the streets to rape even more people.
If money isn't an issue then take your time, and file later, but if you want to be monetarily compensated, you will have to put in that work by filing charges asap, and the money they receive back should be compensation for all the pain and difficultness it takes to stand to the creep by having him arrested before he can harm others!

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
Also keep in mind, if you can speed up 10 percent of the rape cases, then think about the thousands of future victims you'd be protecting by getting the creep off the streets, as opposed to telling the victims, take your sweet old time figuring things out, meanwhile, the creep is free on the streets to rape even more people.
If money isn't an issue then take your time, and file later, but if you want to be monetarily compensated, you will have to put in that work by filing charges asap, and the money they receive back should be compensation for all the pain and difficultness it takes to stand to the creep by having him arrested before he can harm others!
Actually I'm putting the heat on their asses, by insentividing victims to press charges early while the evidence is still fresh. Also, it makes false accusations that much harder to pull off. With rape, as is the case with all crimes, the longer you wait the harder it is to have a fair trail, so presenting monetary incentives to speed things up should be seen as a win win for both sides and fair justice! If course nothing is 100% fool proof, but it's a lot better than doing nothing.
Quit while you're behind. This doesn't help traumatized victims. Putting a timeline on them is utterly ridiculous, man. If it takes them years to come forward, then obviously money wasn't their motivation. Your original suggestion was that "a person can only be sued twice". Well what if 4 victims come forward within a year or two? What then? What's the point, bruh? See how this shit makes no sense? But by all means...

hole-bad.gif

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Quit while you're behind. This doesn't help traumatized victims. Putting a timeline on them is utterly ridiculous, man. If it takes them years to come forward, then obviously money wasn't their motivation. Your original suggestion was that "a person can only be sued twice". Well what if 4 victims come forward within a year or two? What then? What's the point, bruh? See how this shit makes no sense? But by all means...

hole-bad.gif
If they that traumatized it won't be about money it will be about justice and doing what's right. Like I said before they will still be able to press charges.
The only ones that will be assed out are the real rapist and the ones who cry fake rape for money!