DC Drug Kingpin Tony Lewis is Released and Free Today!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Junior Mafia, mafioso, Versace Wear...

ab67616d0000b273bcb142272cf0b0033b88e5bb

maxresdefault.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
Had to look this dude up.
Basically, he was Nino Brown from New Jack City

Lewis, now 58 years old, has been in prison for 32 years. He was given a life sentence in 1989 for his role in one of the largest crack-cocaine operations in the region.
Twenty-eight others were arrested as part of the same federal conspiracy case—including his partner, Rayful Edmond III.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP why are you happy for a drug kingpin being release?

Naw not happy, but I am always going to salute a man that paid his dues for the wrongs he did in life with the hope he gives back to the community and help with the BS DC is going through. His son is a big advocate in the city for criminal reform. Didn't cop a plea or snitch on anyone and took his sentence like a man....You do the crime, you pay the time...Mass incarceration is serious problem that predominately affects blacks...

I think for me we need more OGs who've gone through hell and back to speak to these kids. Anyone that lives in DC knows, the city is a War Zone. I think someone like him who is respected can start talking to these kids about not doing the stupid shit they are doing.

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His son worked hard to get him out and I'm ok with him being free cause Rayful is out and a lot of others are out frolicing shit.
Alpo got out and you see how that ended
BMF,Terry is out because of Covid....right

Some of these people that are out SHOULDN'T NEVER HAVE GOTTEN OUT,CAUSE THEY WERE STONE COLD KILLERS fuck the drugs and other shit they did.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So because he’s from DC you ok with him being one of the largest drug dealers in the region who was responsible for probably thousands of Black lives destroyed? You a bitch ass hypocrite. Don’t be on here trashing thugs and everybody else that you be doing that are from other cities.
He served nearly 35 years in prison for crimes committed as a teen and early 20something. His debt is paid.
Typical dumb ass gangbanging scum. The man in you avatar will die in prison.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don’t poison My people with drugs and violence like your hero’s. AARBitchmade nigga
You poison far more and touch far more with that horrendous destructive "music" you promote. You participate in a culture of filth and self destruction. This man has more than served his time for crimes committed in his youth under conditions caused by government policies and practices.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree. These niggas are weird.
So because he’s from DC you ok with him being one of the largest drug dealers in the region who was responsible for probably thousands of Black lives destroyed? You a bitch ass hypocrite. Don’t be on here trashing thugs and everybody else that you be doing that are from other cities.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He destroyed lives.
He is now out.
What about the lives destroyed?
Debt it not paid.

He served nearly 35 years in prison for crimes committed as a teen and early 20something. His debt is paid.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He destroyed lives.
He is now out.
What about the lives destroyed?
Debt it not paid.
He destroyed his own life as well. And he paid for it. 35 years is more than enough time. He didnt create the conditions. Nor did he force anyone to partake. Hes been more than adequately punished for his role in it all. Warehousing Black men for their entire lives serves no purpose other than further destroying families and homes and communities.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the more reason why no thread is needed.
Fuck this guy.

He destroyed his own life as well. And he paid for it. 35 years is more than enough time. He didnt create the conditions. Nor did he force anyone to partake. Hes been more than adequately punished for his role in it all. Warehousing Black men for their entire lives serves no purpose other than further destroying families and homes and communities.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor

I hope he does. Now that I am older I can understand the death and destruction that he caused so I could give a shit if the old man croaks.