DC Drug Kingpin Tony Lewis is Released and Free Today!

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
His son worked hard to get him out and I'm ok with him being free cause Rayful is out and a lot of others are out frolicing shit.
Alpo got out and you see how that ended
BMF,Terry is out because of Covid....right

Some of these people that are out SHOULDN'T NEVER HAVE GOTTEN OUT,CAUSE THEY WERE STONE COLD KILLERS fuck the drugs and other shit they did.
I think you meant should have never breh :smh:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Amajorfucup in here defending ole boy like he was his customer of the month.. let me find out amajorfucup was a big user of them red tops
That muthafucka is a straight up weirdo bruh. :smh:

aDZjw3.png

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Naw not happy, but I am always going to salute a man that paid his dues for the wrongs he did in life with the hope he gives back to the community and help with the BS DC is going through. His son is a big advocate in the city for criminal reform. Didn't cop a plea or snitch on anyone and took his sentence like a man....You do the crime, you pay the time...Mass incarceration is serious problem that predominately affects blacks...

I think for me we need more OGs who've gone through hell and back to speak to these kids. Anyone that lives in DC knows, the city is a War Zone. I think someone like him who is respected can start talking to these kids about not doing the stupid shit they are doing.

I'm sorry man but there's nothing to salute there. And there's no reason for us to respect this man.

If we raise our sons right we won't need them to hear from ex-cons that prison life ain't it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Niccas get more accolades coming home from prison than students coming home from college.
The kid in college can get contacted anytime if he got a cell phone or an internet connection.. chances are he’ll be back around during certain breaks or summertime… you can’t say the samething for the dude in prison…from contacting them, to visually seeing them in person, to how long their stint is.. kinda diff for a person who do 4 years of college who comes back around between periods and a nig that did 4 yrs or much longer

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sorry man but there's nothing to salute there. And there's no reason for us to respect this man.

If we raise our sons right we won't need them to hear from ex-cons that prison life ain't it.

This is the fucking problem.....Niggas ain't raising their kids....

You know how many times I've (mentors included) gotten calls from mothers saying their son is going to kill themselves? How many times I've gotten calls from a mother saying their kids doesn't have lunch money? How many times a son can't afford to go to college and trade schools? No man in the house and mentors having to step in and play somewhat a father figure......

Again, I can only go off my experiences...I can only talk about the BS I see in DC....I can't talk about other communities....

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all celebrating this guy who helped destroy our community?
The man did 35 years for drug crimes as a teen/young adult. 35 years ain't nothing to sneeze at. I know murderes who got less time.

Nobody is the same person at 55yo as they are at 20yo. A lot of bad decisions are made at that time.

The government played us all and some chose to use drugs and some chose to sell drugs and at the end of the day the user and the seller lives were destroyed.

But it was all a choice that everybody, including the users have to take responsibility for, not just the dealers.

If that man has changed his life for the better then his debt should be paid after spending more than half his life in jail.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The man did 35 years for drug crimes as a teen/young adult. 35 years ain't nothing to sneeze at. I know murderes who got less time.

Nobody is the same person at 55yo as they are at 20yo. A lot of bad decisions are made at that time.

The government played us all and some chose to use drugs and some chose to sell drugs and at the end of the day the user and the seller lives were destroyed.

But it was all a choice that everybody, including the users have to take responsibility for, not just the dealers.

If that man has changed his life for the better then his debt should be paid after spending more than half his life in jail.

No one wants to take accountability. Yeah the dealers was wrong, but the users was wrong as well...No one put a gun to your head to smoke crack...

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw not happy, but I am always going to salute a man that paid his dues for the wrongs he did in life with the hope he gives back to the community and help with the BS DC is going through. His son is a big advocate in the city for criminal reform. Didn't cop a plea or snitch on anyone and took his sentence like a man....You do the crime, you pay the time...Mass incarceration is serious problem that predominately affects blacks...

I think for me we need more OGs who've gone through hell and back to speak to these kids. Anyone that lives in DC knows, the city is a War Zone. I think someone like him who is respected can start talking to these kids about not doing the stupid shit they are doing.
These kids not listening to him or anyone else forreal

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

You know how many times I've (mentors included) gotten calls from mothers saying their son is going to kill themselves? How many times I've gotten calls from a mother saying their kids doesn't have lunch money? How many times a son can't afford to go to college and trade schools? No man in the house and mentors having to step in and play somewhat a father figure......

Again, I can only go off my experiences...I can only talk about the BS I see in DC....I can't talk about other communities....

Nothing against you fam.

I know the game. I know the life. I understand what it's like growing up there.

All I'm saying is, in regards to your post, I hope you understand that saluting these dudes who come back home from long bids actually perpetuates and at worst promotes the culture we need to get away from.

From my perspective, a father of 3 boys, it makes no sense celebrating a known drug kingpin while speaking on mass incarceration at the same time. It's contradictory.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Had to look this dude up.
Basically, he was Nino Brown from New Jack City

Lewis, now 58 years old, has been in prison for 32 years. He was given a life sentence in 1989 for his role in one of the largest crack-cocaine operations in the region.
Twenty-eight others were arrested as part of the same federal conspiracy case—including his partner, Rayful Edmond III.

If anything Rayful is Nino, This nigga worked for Ray, he was a underling.

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

And one of the reasons they arent in homes is because they are from over policed communities and are over sentenced for non violent crimes.

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder if rayful edmonds ever getting out. I know he went snitch route on Griselda Blanco son and I haven't heard a update since but I guess he on the same level as this Tony Lewis dude.