DCs Legends of Tomorrow

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
am i looking too hard or does it look like she has some kinda lining in her panties
so she not sitting on him raw pussy in them thin ass panties...:puzzled:

cleared in the HD footage... ^ ^ ^ :D

anyway tht ho sexy ass fuck ...looks like she was thicker back then ...this was 2009...

Ford-Dexter_774934.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
this was good in a campy kinda way ...lol

Damian was the best Villain this show had by far ...

might b top 3 in the Arrow Verse... :yes:

Nora is sexy but has no ass ...:lol:

u know she probably really sound like tht when she bussin ...:sleazy:

Man that episode was hilarious..... Damien had me on the floor.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Is Supernatural Finally Joining The Arrow-verse In New Legends Of Tomorrow Images?
MAR. 11. 2020 5:58 PM

75f2580c55821190ba92cb851ea3d50539b3f693.jpg
19fb38b41d94787b2e7b39b99137a5f58677b992.jpg
36358ea55274ea666c8a074d81e17939da7b2301.jpg

A surprising number of The CW's current series share a universe thanks to the "Crisis on Infinite Earths" event that united the network's superhero shows, but Supernatural has stayed stubbornly out of the Arrow-verse even after it revealed its own multiverse. Now, however, some official Legends of Tomorrow images show a Supernatural icon in the mix with several Legends, raising the question: is Supernatural finally joining the Arrow-verse? The answer may not be so simple.

The Legends of Tomorrow episode that is getting supernatural, called "Zari Not Zari," will air March 24. Sara, Constantine, and Charlie will wind up in British Columbia on the search for another piece of the Loom, but the episode description reveals they'll "run into a problem they couldn't have foreseen." Nothing too out of the normal here, right? The Legends often run into problems they didn't see coming. Those problems just don't generally involve the Winchesters' Impala from Supernatural:
Oh, Baby! Dean Winchester's beloved Impala that has carried the Winchester brothers across the country to save people and hunt things will wind up in an upcoming episode of Legends of Tomorrow. This image doesn't beat around the bush and try to sell that this might be the Supernatural Impala. This is definitely the Supernatural Impala.
SPONSORED

Our oats. Your creation.
BY QUAKER OATS
Everyone in the family can create their perfect bowl with whole grain Quaker® Oats. Try our versatile oats for breakfast today.
See More

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up below to receive our weekly email with the best content about movies, news and television from the team at CinemaBlend

The license plate and symbols in the trunk leave no room for doubt. There's also the corpse in the trunk, which would never be too surprising to find if the Winchesters are on a case. Another image gives a slightly better look at the corpse, and it's enough to pretty much confirm that Legends didn't kill off Sam or Dean in a time travel misadventure:
SPONSORED

Our oats. Your creation.
BY QUAKER OATS
Everyone in the family can create their perfect bowl with whole grain Quaker® Oats. Try our versatile oats for breakfast today.
See More

The dead guy does seem to be wearing the classic plaid shirt and layers of a Winchester, but I'm guessing Adam isn't coming back to Supernatural's final season just to be killed off on Legends of Tomorrow, and that body doesn't look like Jensen Ackles or Jared Padalecki.
SPONSORED

Our oats. Your creation.
BY QUAKER OATS
See More

Seeing Constantine in his iconic trench coat look does make me wish for a way for Misha Collins' Castiel to turn up so he and Constantine could compare their outfits. Misha Collins didn't shoot down the idea of joining the Arrow-verse, and one Supernatural star already made the move!
This next picture is what may shoot down a Supernatural/Legends of Tomorrow crossover to establish Supernatural as part of the Arrow-verse:
Short of a "French Mistake"-esque adventure, I'm not sure how this Legends of Tomorrow episode could be adding Supernatural to the Arrow-verse. If anything, this episode could be adding the real world to the Arrow-verse! In case you can't read the sign Sara is holding upside down in the above image, here's what you're missing:

PUBLIC NOTICE
Supernatural Filming In Progress
Should you go beyond this point while filming, you may appear in shot. By passing this point, you forfeit all rights for your likeness to appear within the film, in any and all media, worldwide, and in perpetuity.

Sara, Charlie, and Constantine didn't stumble upon Sam and Dean in the midst of a Supernatural adventure, but rather on where Supernatural was filming a particular episode! Honestly, the twist that this is Supernatural filming combined with the corpse wearing a Winchester-esque ensemble kind of makes me hope that guy in the trunk turns out to be Jensen Ackles' stunt double.
If there are any two shows on The CW that could share actors and have it work despite not sharing a universe, I would pick Legends of Tomorrow and Supernatural. Besides, the end is nigh for Supernatural, so why not go for one bonkers Legends of Tomorrow kinda sorta crossover?

I'm going to go ahead and hope for a Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, and/or Misha Collins cameo in this episode of Legends of Tomorrow. As long as it doesn't rule out Jensen Ackles somehow playing Red Hood in the Arrow-verse, I'll be happy!
Find out how exactly Legends of Tomorrow connects to Supernatural when "Zari Not Zari" airs on Tuesday, March 24 at 9 p.m. ET on The CW. This will be the first episode following the farewell to Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford as Ray and Nora, so hopefully it will be a good one.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Is Supernatural Finally Joining The Arrow-verse In New Legends Of Tomorrow Images?

A surprising number of The CW's current series share a universe thanks to the "Crisis on Infinite Earths" event that united the network's superhero shows, but Supernatural has stayed stubbornly out of the Arrow-verse even after it revealed its own multiverse. Now, however, some official Legends of Tomorrow images show a Supernatural icon in the mix with several Legends, raising the question: is Supernatural finally joining the Arrow-verse? The answer may not be so simple.

The Legends of Tomorrow episode that is getting supernatural, called "Zari Not Zari," will air March 24. Sara, Constantine, and Charlie will wind up in British Columbia on the search for another piece of the Loom, but the episode description reveals they'll "run into a problem they couldn't have foreseen." Nothing too out of the normal here, right? The Legends often run into problems they didn't see coming. Those problems just don't generally involve the Winchesters' Impala from Supernatural:
Oh, Baby! Dean Winchester's beloved Impala that has carried the Winchester brothers across the country to save people and hunt things will wind up in an upcoming episode of Legends of Tomorrow. This image doesn't beat around the bush and try to sell that this might be the Supernatural Impala. This is definitely the Supernatural Impala.
SPONSORED

Our oats. Your creation.
BY QUAKER OATS
See More

Sign up below to receive our weekly email with the best content about movies, news and television from the team at CinemaBlend

The license plate and symbols in the trunk leave no room for doubt. There's also the corpse in the trunk, which would never be too surprising to find if the Winchesters are on a case. Another image gives a slightly better look at the corpse, and it's enough to pretty much confirm that Legends didn't kill off Sam or Dean in a time travel misadventure:
SPONSORED

Our oats. Your creation.
BY QUAKER OATS
See More

The dead guy does seem to be wearing the classic plaid shirt and layers of a Winchester, but I'm guessing Adam isn't coming back to Supernatural's final season just to be killed off on Legends of Tomorrow, and that body doesn't look like Jensen Ackles or Jared Padalecki.
SPONSORED

Our oats. Your creation.
BY QUAKER OATS
See More

Seeing Constantine in his iconic trench coat look does make me wish for a way for Misha Collins' Castiel to turn up so he and Constantine could compare their outfits. Misha Collins didn't shoot down the idea of joining the Arrow-verse, and one Supernatural star already made the move!
This next picture is what may shoot down a Supernatural/Legends of Tomorrow crossover to establish Supernatural as part of the Arrow-verse:
Short of a "French Mistake"-esque adventure, I'm not sure how this Legends of Tomorrow episode could be adding Supernatural to the Arrow-verse. If anything, this episode could be adding the real world to the Arrow-verse! In case you can't read the sign Sara is holding upside down in the above image, here's what you're missing:

Sara, Charlie, and Constantine didn't stumble upon Sam and Dean in the midst of a Supernatural adventure, but rather on where Supernatural was filming a particular episode! Honestly, the twist that this is Supernatural filming combined with the corpse wearing a Winchester-esque ensemble kind of makes me hope that guy in the trunk turns out to be Jensen Ackles' stunt double.
If there are any two shows on The CW that could share actors and have it work despite not sharing a universe, I would pick Legends of Tomorrow and Supernatural. Besides, the end is nigh for Supernatural, so why not go for one bonkers Legends of Tomorrow kinda sorta crossover?

I'm going to go ahead and hope for a Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, and/or Misha Collins cameo in this episode of Legends of Tomorrow. As long as it doesn't rule out Jensen Ackles somehow playing Red Hood in the Arrow-verse, I'll be happy!
Find out how exactly Legends of Tomorrow connects to Supernatural when "Zari Not Zari" airs on Tuesday, March 24 at 9 p.m. ET on The CW. This will be the first episode following the farewell to Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford as Ray and Nora, so hopefully it will be a good one.

giphy.gif

@ansatsusha_gouki
@fonzerrillii

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

SPONSORED

Our oats. Your creation.
BY QUAKER OATS
See More

SPONSORED

Our oats. Your creation.
BY QUAKER OATS
See More

SPONSORED

Our oats. Your creation.
BY QUAKER OATS
See More

OK WHAT...

giphy.gif

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
????????

Wait what.... They are the funniest show on TV. Nothing is close..

The only reason, why I watched it to see Amaya. Don't get me wrong it has its moments but It's boring to me.

Not even Constantine didn't make me see the second half of last season...Maybe, one day Ill see it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The only reason, why I watched it to see Amaya. Don't get me wrong it has its moments but It's boring to me.

Not even Constantine didn't make me see the second half of last season...Maybe, one day Ill see it.

Listen to me now

Believe me later on

Watch that show cuz

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Legends Of Tomorrow's Brandon Routh Speaks Up About Ray Palmer's Exit Being 'Not Well-Handled'
MAR. 6. 2020 12:59 PM

Prior to the start of Legends of Tomorrow’s fifth season, the announcement came that Brandon Routh and real-life wife Courtney Ford would be leaving the Arrow-verse show in Season 5. As Ray Palmer, Routh has been a staple of the show since its inception and he even got to play both Ray and Superman in the “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover. However, Routh recently spoke up about leaving Legends of Tomorrow behind and how his exit as Ray was “not well-handled.”

When the news broke that Brandon Routh was leaving the series, it took fans by surprise. Last month, Legends of Tomorrow showrunner Phil Klemmer revealed why they decided to write out Ray and Nora in Season 5, stating that the Waverider was only ever meant as “a halfway home” on their life’s journey. However, during an appearance on Michael Rosenbaum’s “Inside of You” podcast, Routh revealed that he was told he was leaving before Season 5 began filming and that he’s still working to process the decision. Here’s what he had to say:
It was before we started production, but it was not well-handled, and so that has been something my wife and I are both still working through. It’s been a huge transition time for us these last eight, nine, ten months. So going, how was I going to find the joy in that, knowing this thing was looming? But I worked to just be with the crew that had become my family and my cast that had become my family and experience that, and just be there in the interactions with the people.

Ouch. It sure sounds like Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford were blindsided by the news. While Routh doesn’t expand upon the details regarding how the situation was mishandled, the actor has been honest about the decision to leave being taken out of his hands. In fact, he said as much when he replied to an Instagram comment with “not my choice” after a fan suggested that he could change his mind and stay on Legends of Tomorrow.

Personally, I was sad to hear the news about the actor’s departure. Ray has been a wonderful addition to the Arrow-verse since his introduction on Arrow all those years ago. To see him go out like this when his story seems far from over is frustrating. Brandon Routh continued, saying that the situation was tough because he had gotten the news, but he still had to make the best of things with the limited time he had. In his words:

What I try to do at work is go to work, and try to enjoy my time on set. You don't know what the end product is going to be. And I had to go into this — you're also talking about loss, so we're going back to that -- loss of my family for the last five years, and the character that I played for six years. As you may or may not know, I filmed my last episodes in the Arrow-verse and as Ray Palmer, and that was a very traumatic event for me. It was not something I was expecting, it was shocking.
SPONSORED
Follow a Major Renovation
BY THE NEW YORK TIMES
A midcentury modern home gets a major renovation. Follow every step of the journey.
See More

Honestly, I’m still pretty shocked about it, too. Brandon Routh filmed his last episode for Legends of Tomorrow back in October and posted a touching goodbye, stating how grateful he was for the cast and crew for making the last five seasons so memorable. While Routh isn’t the first actor to leave the time-travelling show, he was one of three original cast members left and his presence on the show will be greatly missed.
Legends of Tomorrow returns with a new episode on Tuesday, March 10 at 9 p.m. ET. For more on what to watch, be sure to check out our 2020 midseason schedule.

slam

Super Moderator
Legends Of Tomorrow's Brandon Routh Speaks Up About Ray Palmer's Exit Being 'Not Well-Handled'
MAR. 6. 2020 12:59 PM

Prior to the start of Legends of Tomorrow’s fifth season, the announcement came that Brandon Routh and real-life wife Courtney Ford would be leaving the Arrow-verse show in Season 5. As Ray Palmer, Routh has been a staple of the show since its inception and he even got to play both Ray and Superman in the “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover. However, Routh recently spoke up about leaving Legends of Tomorrow behind and how his exit as Ray was “not well-handled.”

When the news broke that Brandon Routh was leaving the series, it took fans by surprise. Last month, Legends of Tomorrow showrunner Phil Klemmer revealed why they decided to write out Ray and Nora in Season 5, stating that the Waverider was only ever meant as “a halfway home” on their life’s journey. However, during an appearance on Michael Rosenbaum’s “Inside of You” podcast, Routh revealed that he was told he was leaving before Season 5 began filming and that he’s still working to process the decision. Here’s what he had to say:

Ouch. It sure sounds like Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford were blindsided by the news. While Routh doesn’t expand upon the details regarding how the situation was mishandled, the actor has been honest about the decision to leave being taken out of his hands. In fact, he said as much when he replied to an Instagram comment with “not my choice” after a fan suggested that he could change his mind and stay on Legends of Tomorrow.

Personally, I was sad to hear the news about the actor’s departure. Ray has been a wonderful addition to the Arrow-verse since his introduction on Arrow all those years ago. To see him go out like this when his story seems far from over is frustrating. Brandon Routh continued, saying that the situation was tough because he had gotten the news, but he still had to make the best of things with the limited time he had. In his words:

SPONSORED
Follow a Major Renovation
BY THE NEW YORK TIMES
A midcentury modern home gets a major renovation. Follow every step of the journey.
See More

Honestly, I’m still pretty shocked about it, too. Brandon Routh filmed his last episode for Legends of Tomorrow back in October and posted a touching goodbye, stating how grateful he was for the cast and crew for making the last five seasons so memorable. While Routh isn’t the first actor to leave the time-travelling show, he was one of three original cast members left and his presence on the show will be greatly missed.
Legends of Tomorrow returns with a new episode on Tuesday, March 10 at 9 p.m. ET. For more on what to watch, be sure to check out our 2020 midseason schedule.

wow...this is some fuck shit right here ....

i thought him n his wife wanted to leave myself.....:eek2:

there has to b more to this ...i can c his wife getting kicked off the show before him ...

thts essentially wht this is ...he got kicked off...they trying to sugar coat it ...i`m glad he spoke up ...

shit i can name 3 legends tht need to go before him ...

maybe his character too expensive to shoot...they being cheap ...smh ...only thing i can come up with ...

think about it ..everybody else powers is lame as shit ...n takes no extra budget to shoot...

wow ...this is wild ... n u dont here he`s hard to work with or his wife a diva ..etc etc.....what else could it be...?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

there has to b more to this ...i can c his wife getting kicked off the show before him ...

thts essentially wht this is ...he got kicked off...they trying to sugar coat it ...i`m glad he spoke up ...

maybe his character too expensive to shoot...they being cheap ...smh ...only thing i can come up with ...

think about it ..everybody else powers is lame as shit ...n takes no extra budget to shoot...

wow ...this is wild ... n u dont here he`s hard to work with or his wife a diva ..etc etc.....what else could it be...?

FACTS

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

you can't BE no cheaper, they essentially doing the Tony stark single camera iron man inside helmet shot.

slam

Super Moderator
you can't BE no cheaper, they essentially doing the Tony stark single camera iron man inside helmet shot.

lol...real spit tho ...think about it...

Sara,,,no powers...

Mick ..a .dam flame thrower...

Nate ... might turn to steel once for like 10 secs...smh

Amaya ... b lucky she shape shift once an ep...

Zari ...no comment ...lol..wind ...really...?

Constantine ..his shit not tht expensive ..he put in work tho...

Ava ...no powers

Gary ...no powers...

further my point all the people tht have complicated powers basically expensive powers to shoot off the show...

Firestorm ...gone...

where the Wolfie chick at...?

now Ray ...gone...

Hawkgirl...been gone...

sure i`m missing some....lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Sara,,,no powers...

Ava ...no powers

Gary ...no powers...

further my point all the people tht have complicated powers basically expensive powers to shoot off the show...

Firestorm ...gone...

now Ray ...gone...

Hawkgirl...been gone...

I BEEN saying this sensei!!!

you 100%

but damn...

they have SOMEHOW managed this season to be so darn CLEVER and geek friendly it has been incredible

but again you 100%

THAT might be one major ISSUE I have with the show is THAT.

But they have been so damn good now?

I kinda let it go.

But if what Brrandon saying TRUE?

That is ROYALLY FOUL

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Sara,,,no powers...

Ava ...no powers

Gary ...no powers...

Firestorm ...gone...

now Ray ...gone...

Hawkgirl...been gone...

also wally west
yeah i think the showrunners are creating some sort of toxic environment

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I will say this for the 100th time

Damien Darhk or rather the actor who plays him is so freaking talented and completely under appreciated