DDG has announced that he and Halle Bailey have broken up

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Be in such a rush to be a babymomma/single mother

Before she had a child did she really think it would last forever?nope so why carryon as if you are,young ladies.

The same could be said for the men,man you're young rich and famous why tie yourself down with one and a baby.....fuck that live your life and think about that other shit later and becareful who you have a baby with cause it can be a gift but a curse.

Who da fuck is DDG? :dunno:
Honestly I didn't know who either one of them were, I posted the below comment in that thread saying she was hiding her pregnancy last year
Been hearing about this for about 2 months now and she still hasn't confirmed it, her sister was on IG telling people to mind their own business. when I first saw this about 2 months ago I was reading all these post on social media and whole time I was thinking they was talking about HALLE BERRY :lol: :hithead:
When social media was talking about this person who I thought was Halle Berry being pregnant they were all saying she messed up and he was going to leave her, I guess there will be a lot of I told you so videos being made now

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Honestly I didn't know who either one of them were, I posted the below comment in that thread saying she was hiding her pregnancy last year
So, you mean to tell me that Halle Bailey wasn't well known enough for you to not know who she was even though Chloe and her both be getting a lot of attention being in the spotlight with a huge following.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Who the fuck is DDG? More importantly where sister at?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
So, you mean to tell me that Halle Bailey wasn't well known enough for you to not know who she was even though Chloe and her both be getting a lot of attention being in the spotlight with a huge following.
:lol: :lol:there are so many people posted on here that people talk about that I've never heard of, once I saw pics of Halle Berry I remembered seeing a post where she was getting harassed because they were saying her eyes were to far apart but I didn't bother looking at her name

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I swear to God if I was a director everything I put her in would be a backshot scene.

Chloe Bailey: “Why is this a sex scene, it’s a funeral?”

Me
:
shrug.gif