DEAR WHITE PEOPLE - New black comedy (Trailer & Discussion)

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
181196174.jpg

Love a classy natural sister. :slobber:

my sentiments exactly :yes:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just found out that it's playing in my city! :dance:

Soon as we found out..wifey and I sent out maaad texts to our people and our people put up facebook posts, sent out texts etc. to their people..next thing we know we got about 240 people notified and waiting to purchase tickets :yes:

can't wait for this Friday..The theatre's gonna be packed with nothing but positive and progressive Genx/older millenials having a good evening together and chopping it up with a discussion in one of the nearby restaurants afterwards :yes:

Shout out To my City...we represented, not even everybody who confirmed on our event page showed up and we sold out the 8pm showing last night. exiting the theatre we noticed the 11pm showing had a lineup of about 60 deep just waiting to get in the theatre.:yes:

As for the Movie..Wifey and I really enjoyed it, these are all issues that we are aware of but haven't been expressed this way in a quality film in a long time. this was a great first effort for the Director and I'm Looking forward to more projects from him..I'll definitely go see it again and cop the DVD when it comes out