Debate: Can a woman be TOO sexually aggressive? (Ever meet a woman w/ a STRONGER sex drive than YOU?)

Can a woman be TOO aggressive in bed?

• Total voters

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

m-ew-ILGCjad-Of-mh-ozdgw3-NPG-FIR0y-W-200x200.jpg

treal5

Rising Star
Platinum Member
100% Yes they can be too sexual! Got a friend. She's in her mid 40's, single, no kids and don't want any biologically, no drama, makes money, willing to travel to see guys, cute, down for whatever in bed, and good in bed, doesn't care about the relationship status. Seems like a winner but can't keep a man.

Her sex drive is too high. Needs it 2-3 times a day. I keep telling her to find a young guy cause not many 40+ year old guys going to be fucking her like that consistency for years. Every guy last about 3 months.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
100% Yes they can be too sexual! Got a friend. She's in her mid 40's, single, no kids and don't want any biologically, no drama, makes money, willing to travel to see guys, cute, down for whatever in bed, and good in bed, doesn't care about the relationship status. Seems like a winner but can't keep a man.

Her sex drive is too high. Needs it 2-3 times a day. I keep telling her to find a young guy cause not many 40+ year old guys going to be fucking her like that consistency for years. Every guy last about 3 months.
The problem is, at least with me personally, that as men get older our focus shifts with our responsibilities and desires. It's very difficult to lead your household, support your children, help your parents as they age, pursue business and educational opportunities, AND have sex with the same women 14-21times a week. Bitch gonna have to choose, you want me to pay the mortgage or you want me to stay home and be ready for sex when you're ready for sex? All that "I need sex all day" bullshit sounds real good in theory, in application though, nah.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

She's a hoe homie. She has her shit together but niggaz run cause she a hoe.