Debate: Is making friends as an adult really hard, or is it just me?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I suffer from another thing. People are drawn to me because of my personality and sense of humor
me all day

i don’t hate people I just hate idiots and unfortunately the world is creating more and more by the day… I also prefer hanging with females than dudes( unfortunately the dudes don’t get that part)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
me all day

i don’t hate people I just hate idiots and unfortunately the world is creating more and more by the day… I also prefer hanging with females than dudes( unfortunately the dudes don’t get that part)

I was like that since high school and college and dudes just didn't get it. They tended to be more mature smell better make better conversation and be much more useful in everyday life

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I was like that since high school and college and dudes just didn't get it. They tended to be more mature smell better make better conversation and be much more useful in everyday life
Definitely better conversation, more useful, more fun, etc… I don’t drink, smoke, or use any other type of drug so there goes lots of dudes social hanging.. on the block consuming vices , having pissing contest, having Al bundy moments and false stories just wasn’t my cup of tea..like i always said if I’m gathering with a bunch of dudes their better be some kinda athletic equipment , we getting money, or on to go see some broads outside of that lots of the relations are overrated… I have my day ones, some I met later on life that’s in my close circle and I’m overall cool with a lot of dudes but most times the few dudes I hang with have an extremely common bond and we got history

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not hard for me to make friends, it's just folks don't know HOW to be friends! Friendship is a two way street. If you're breaking my balls on some shyt, you should expect your balls to be busted as well. If I am helping you move, the excuse of "you just don't want to" shouldn't be used when I ask you to help me.

I used to be the type of friend that will help you hide/dismember a dead body. And wouldn't rat on you. Now that I have a family my priorities have changed, but the sentiment is the same.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I also prefer hanging with females than dudes( unfortunately the dudes don’t get that part)

What heterosexual male DOESN'T get that?!?!?! Hell, I'm trying to show you how good of a hang I am so I can hang out with ya'll!!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's not hard for me to make friends, it's just folks don't know HOW to be friends! Friendship is a two way street. If you're breaking my balls on some shyt, you should expect your balls to be busted as well. If I am helping you move, the excuse of "you just don't want to" shouldn't be used when I ask you to help me.
I’m a libra im a full believer in equal scales.. friendship definitely should always be a 2way street.. in fact in most cases my boys would always say I’m the better friend cause you can pretty much always count on me in various things and you would see overall people benefit off me than I do from them

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I suffer from another thing. People are drawn to me because of my personality and sense of humor, and I fucking hate people!
I hate people, but I like A person if that makes sense.
this me right here..even if I tried to be solo I can’t
I have broken off from company functions in other countries/states just to interact with the locals

me all day

i don’t hate people I just hate idiots and unfortunately the world is creating more and more by the day…
I have a SUPER low tolerance for idiots, and for whatever reason they seem to be mating!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What heterosexual male DOESN'T get that?!?!?! Hell, I'm trying to show you how good of a hang I am so I can hang out with ya'll!!!

Now in my old age I look back in disgust at how many female relationships I ruined to hang with dem suckers.

I went from the only boy in a bronx apartment with 4 girls giving me a fashion show and asking me to grade if their kisses used to much tongue.

To sitting in a pissy stairwell with 4 smelly dudes spitting the worst rhymes ever heard and arguing if the hulk could beat submariner in water.

:hithead:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m a libra im a full believer in equal scales.. friendship definitely should always be a 2way street.. in fact in most cases my boys would always say I’m the better friend cause you can pretty much always count on me in various things and you would see overall people benefit off me than I do from them

You ARE that person.

Bro you that person online in person you must be must have angel wings

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lot of dudes don’t hang with chicks or never had true female friends.. their circles are always dudes.. tell them to have a bbq and it’s nothing but sausages, have a gathering no pussy around, bunch of dudes no chicks.. lot of dudes be on some fuck bitches, hoes b4 bros blah blah.. than want to know why they got no pussy lined up for the weekend, or cut throat/ cockblockers when it come to broads, or don’t know how to talk to chicks.. trust lot of dudes fall into this category.. put chicks in front of them and watch the full of shit lies come out, they become diff characters, they say dumbshit, some become funny style, they need some form of vice to interact with them or they need them under some sort of substance in order to holla