Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man this nothing but love

Some of the former Jackson player take a trip to Boulder for the spring game

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Jimmy Horns Jr - competition will get the best out of him or he'll be on that bench. The positive is that he's been through it with Shedeur already. Trust in one another.

Coach Prime in coaching and leadership - I think he's a blend of ole school don't criticize your qb publicly while being public about all else. It'd be interesting to see how he changes when Shedeur graduates and it's not his son. Can't claim your son is tough if he can't handle criticism from dad. I'm sure he does it privately bc he has a high standard but calling out Shedeur may have helped the team culture and outside perspective that no one is above poor play. All of that to say that I'm excited to see their development as an offense considering the changes towards the end of the season.

North Dakota State - Always comes ready to play. I've got some former football acquaintances over there and the homie is solid when it comes to football. A loss and it'll cause some shit bc that's what news media is about. A win and all of these kids should call.out these writers and channels popping shit. I hate negative voices that inject bias in their reporting. Just keep it neutral and not talk bad about - Cosplay as a coach....

MCclain - I hope Florida puts the kid in situations that helps him succeed with his talents. The SEC is the deal and his flaws will be picked on - they have college game film and it was sad to see his weaknesses on display. Maybe being close to home will make an impact on his dedication to be great. Get your man to man cover skills up.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Great insight on the connection between Bill Goldberg and Deion.

Seem like many people have a special bond with dude

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Jimmy Horns Jr - competition will get the best out of him or he'll be on that bench. The positive is that he's been through it with Shedeur already. Trust in one another.

Coach Prime in coaching and leadership - I think he's a blend of ole school don't criticize your qb publicly while being public about all else. It'd be interesting to see how he changes when Shedeur graduates and it's not his son. Can't claim your son is tough if he can't handle criticism from dad. I'm sure he does it privately bc he has a high standard but calling out Shedeur may have helped the team culture and outside perspective that no one is above poor play. All of that to say that I'm excited to see their development as an offense considering the changes towards the end of the season.

North Dakota State - Always comes ready to play. I've got some former football acquaintances over there and the homie is solid when it comes to football. A loss and it'll cause some shit bc that's what news media is about. A win and all of these kids should call.out these writers and channels popping shit. I hate negative voices that inject bias in their reporting. Just keep it neutral and not talk bad about - Cosplay as a coach....

MCclain - I hope Florida puts the kid in situations that helps him succeed with his talents. The SEC is the deal and his flaws will be picked on - they have college game film and it was sad to see his weaknesses on display. Maybe being close to home will make an impact on his dedication to be great. Get your man to man cover skills up.
One thing about Horn Jr… everyone likes and believe in him. Even tho he’s my favorite player there, his slippery fingers caused Shedeur to get 2 picks…

Jimmy get him like 500+ and look solid in the kick return… I think he’ll be aight

Coach Prime, seem like he’s starting to get comfortable in Boulder. It might feel like it’s been 5 years it’s only year 2.
We don’t like everything he does and that kool but I hope everyone is enjoying the show.

NDS - say they coming too :lol:

McClain just had to do what was asked and do what he said he’d do

How he’s a fucking walk on, that shit don’t even sound right

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One thing about Horn Jr… everyone likes and believe in him. Even tho he’s my favorite player there, his slippery fingers caused Shedeur to get 2 picks…

Jimmy get him like 500+ and look solid in the kick return… I think he’ll be aight

Coach Prime, seem like he’s starting to get comfortable in Boulder. It might feel like it’s been 5 years it’s only year 2.
We don’t like everything he does and that kool but I hope everyone is enjoying the show.

NDS - say they coming too :lol:

McClain just had to do what was asked and do what he said he’d do

How he’s a fucking walk on, that shit don’t even sound right
He not a walk on

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did his NIL cover costs there? I've read about some of that happening for the preferred walk on types. But hopefully he succeeds - he's got potential NFL talent starting at his position there.
Yeah, its kind of a grey area in Florida may get hit up for it. Basically it would be skating around the 85 scholarship limit. But from my understanding is that he would be on scholarship come fall.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So as of today, what is he?
Well that’s the grey area. Florida may have found a loophole in the system or they will get hit with NCAA violations.

If you giving a player money (NIL) to pay his tuition, that is technically a scholarship and allowing a team to go over the 85 limit.

From what I was told,he will get a scholarship before the fall semester

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Well that’s the grey area. Florida may have found a loophole in the system or they will get hit with NCAA violations.

If you giving a player money (NIL) to pay his tuition, that is technically a scholarship and allowing a team to go over the 85 limit.

From what I was told,he will get a scholarship before the fall semester
Kinfolk, I asked you one question?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kinfolk, I asked you one question?
What’s crazy is that The gators coach is a dead man walking and probably will be fired this season.

Florida may make a serious push for Coach Prime and Cormani may see Coach Prime again :lol:

But I think he would have been in a better situation at Colorado vs Florida. But you can’t tell young people nothing

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
1342-AC62-7383-4-CB7-95-C6-C9136939-CA91.jpg