Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They stepped up. They got bullied by Nebraska and UCF is physically just as tough.

They played well and had a great win.
Yeah looks like it. Happy for them. Especially the defense. Holding UCF under 28-35 pts is huge. I didn't watch this game like the others but am happy to see the rushing carries were there outside of Shedeur running for his life in other games. Props to the team and staff.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He has turned into such a fucking hater of all things Prime. I swear I had to unsubscribe to all his shit.
It’s the truth, they have not recruited anyone to replace them. Who ever their replacement is guaranteed to be a true freshman now.

For a premier portal QB, that will cost at least a million in NIL.

I think that is what fuels the rumors he is leaving with his son

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bomani's speaking facts. Nothing wrong there. Until Prime gets their future replacements and builds his program, it's valid.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think that is what fuels the rumors because I am not sure what he will do next season
Valid, but he'll recruit off the portal just like hes been doing. That's also considered recruiting whether or not it works. There are plenty of 2nd stringers that have the tools but lack the techniques to get to the next level. If being coached by former HOFs and elite professionals is not good enough, then cool do it your way. That's of course aside from the NIL bag.

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dominant win on the road vs a solid team...most complete game that I've seen from Colorado. UCF is going to have more issues than just today if they don't fix that D-Line...

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Colorado looks to be improving

Someone who plays both sides at a high level....should be counted as the best player? To me that exceeds how they always want to give it to a QB.

That's Ohtani like

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Valid, but he'll recruit off the portal just like hes been doing. That's also considered recruiting whether or not it works. There are plenty of 2nd stringers that have the tools but lack the techniques to get to the next level. If being coached by former HOFs and elite professionals is not good enough, then cool do it your way. That's of course aside from the NIL bag.
To me you have to stack talent. Looking at the Alabama vs Georgia game, it is a night and day difference in talent.

That’s the kind of talent you need to stack

Peacemaker213

Rising Star
Registered
You said Colorado would beat Nebraska if they played again. We will see today because UCF is the exact same team Nebraska was.

Strong upfront with a physical running game.

I think UCF rolls 48 to 13
Damn Dude, for years you've been so consistent. I'm really impressed. All I need for you to do now is say FSU will loose the rest of their games this season and Trump will win the election... Just say it one time.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
To me you have to stack talent. Looking at the Alabama vs Georgia game, it is a night and day difference in talent.

That’s the kind of talent you need to stack
I don't disagree, but not every coach can stack talent. The reputational history at Bama and NIL money attracts even more now. Before NIL, that under the table money was real, just as the coaching influence and relationships to stack talent. See Texas or USC. Maybe Prime gets there 10 years from now but I don't blame him if he dips to keep building off his NIL to attract even more talent.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn Dude, for years you've been so consistent. I'm really impressed. All I need for you to do now is say FSU will loose the rest of their games this season and Trump will win the election... Just say it one time.
FSU is trash. As a Miami Hurricane fan I would never cheer for FSU lol

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I told my homie this

Coach just said this also…

And a Damien Williams, a former player for the Titans said that same thing…
He also said if they play 10 times UCF would win 7…. I don’t believe that shit
UCF was a good football team and they dominated them

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hmmm watching this ESPN set you can see how they've changed with their commentators or whatever you call them. The set is more laid back with a sofa and the guys are dressed casual. You can clearly see they copying the youtube podcaster style. When I was a kid Berman them wore suits. Not anymore