Democrats are endorsing this woman for President

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GTCeLvUbMAA6dVL

southrue

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She hasn't won the nomination, everyone needs to come down. There's no guarantee she will get it, this shows no matter what a primary should always be done and it might start happening in the future.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
She hasn't won the nomination, everyone needs to come down. There's no guarantee she will get it, this shows no matter what a primary should always be done and it might start happening in the future.
The delegates have already been elected/selected from across the USofA. Enough of them are currently pledged to Joe Biden that he will win if they hold the vote today. He is expected to "release" those delegates shortly so that they can possibly align with another candidate. They will convene in Chicago in a few weeks and cast their votes. In the meantime, I assume that VP and maybe others are working the phones to line up enough votes to assure a nomination on the first ballot. The vote of the 4700+delegates will be digital.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Kamala Harris was not my first choice in 2020, and if I had a choice, she wouldn't be my first choice in 2024. All that said, I'm rolling with her in 2024 if this is the candidate Dems are running.

I'd vote for a garbage pail (or a Garbage Pail Kid) before I voted for Chump. Remember, we aren't just voting for a person at the top of the ticket, we're also voting for the administration.

Not voting is a vote for Chump, and a vote for Chump is a vote for more of the nonsense we had from 2017-2021. Fuck all that.

southrue

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The delegates have already been elected/selected from across the USofA. Enough of them are currently pledged to Joe Biden that he will win if they hold the vote today. He is expected to "release" those delegates shortly so that they can possibly align with another candidate. They will convene in Chicago in a few weeks and cast their votes. In the meantime, I assume that VP and maybe others are working the phones to line up enough votes to assure a nomination on the first ballot. The vote of the 4700+delegates will be digital.
It will and should be an open convention.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
@GAMETHEORY ain't never been shit the whole time he's been on this board.

Years, months & days ago I put that character on blast and exposed him for bringing bullshit from racist ass sites. Yet, folks still be up in his threads. Same thing with trolls like skydove. Warning folks around here doesn't stop them from entertaining trolls. Until they're offended or realize they're being played for their feed back and shock value.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. Dumbasses act like there another option? Digging up more dirt than Fox News. She younger, smarter and more accomplished than Trump by a mile. Of course I don’t trust any of em but fuuuuuuck Trump.
Right. Its all about the policies the candidate will implement and we damn sure know Orangeman is going to impose policies that helps the rich and the dude in Russia

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP confused as fuck. This board is all about Black Women.
You confused as fuck if you thought Kamala was black . And the board stopped being about black women about 12 - 15 yrs ago . Its about pussy , whatever the color .

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When are the Democrats going to have their primary ? So it at lest looks like they're functioning like a democracy !