Democrats are endorsing this woman for President

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Simply put, I'm ALL IN, now that she's getting the nom. We may not survive 4 more years of DJT.
When I hear shit like this I always think this is on some sky is falling shit. DJT was President 4 years ago and surprisingly to some the country is still here.

Here's what I will say Biden has been president for 4 years inflation is up, gas prices up, illegal immigration is up, housing prices is up, crime is up.

Meanwhile wages is down, bank account is down, personal safety is down. In the last 3 years I've been to Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, New Orleans, Jackson, Ms all democrat ran city's.

Everyone of those city's being ran right in to the fucking ground.

When I was San Francisco I was on a tour bus and on one stop a drug deal was going down.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
When I hear shit like this I always think this is on some sky is falling shit. DJT was President 4 years ago and surprisingly to some the country is still here.

Here's what I will say Biden has been president for 4 years inflation is up, gas prices up, illegal immigration is up, housing prices is up, crime is up.

Meanwhile wages is down, bank account is down, personal safety is down. In the last 3 years I've been to Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, New Orleans, Jackson, Ms all democrat ran city's.

When I was San Francisco I was on a tour bus and on one stop a drug deal was going down.

None of that shit is factual. Speaks more about your life then reality homie.

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm actually from NYC, writing to you while on the L train, I don't know what crime is up or run down city you're talking about. We have more tourist now than before the pandemic. When did the president become a dictator in control of real estate prices or gas prices. If crime is an issue in your city you need to tap in with you local authorities and council members. Minimum wage in NYS is $16 an hour.

soze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

All lies

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm actually from NYC, writing to you while on the L train, I don't know what crime is up or run down city you're talking about. We have more tourist now than before the pandemic. When did the president become a dictator in control of real estate prices or gas prices. If crime is an issue in your city you need to tap in with you local authorities and council members. Minimum wage in NYS is $16 an hour.
So the tourist getting shot a few months ago in Times Square was a myth?

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the tourist getting shot a few months ago in Times Square was a myth?

Do you think you have credence to your previous statement ? NYC is a city of 8 million people, that's just the city, 8 million people. One tourist months ago got shot an that's supposed to be high crime ? Show me a city in this America without gun crime, show me a state. When I was s child the homicide rate in NYC was well over 1000, in 2023 it was 386. Red states Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana all have higher homicide rates than NEW YORK STATE. You have a narrative to push, leave my city out of it.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I plan to seal the tapes on Biden through a court order until 2065 similar to MLK for historical records and not to prejudice his legacy now.

Even though much harm has been inflicted on me this is the right thing to do. I also need to stop election interfering almost being a foreign national.

Last edited:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I guess immigrants haven't taken over the city. When I was there I saw muthafuckas everywhere selling candy and water on damn near every corner

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you think you have credence to your previous statement ? NYC is a city of 8 million people, that's just the city, 8 million people. One tourist months ago got shot an that's supposed to be high crime ? Show me a city in this America without gun crime, show me a state. When I was s child the homicide rate in NYC was well over 1000, in 2023 it was 386. Red states Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana all have higher homicide rates than NEW YORK STATE. You have a narrative to push, leave my city out of it.
Every "city" I named is in a red state but the city's in those states are controlled and ran by Democrats. The leader of the pack California the city and state controlled and ran by Democrats.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
This Thread is not doing the numbers the ados/fba/ don't vote crowd was hoping it would do. Nothing funnier than watching how you bunch of trump supporters are flailing away mad that nothing will stick.

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I guess immigrants haven't taken over the city. When I was there I saw muthafuckas everywhere selling candy and water on damn near every corner
I don't think you understand why New York city is called a global city. You really came to New York City an complain that the city of New York is flooded with immigrants lmfao we've always been a city of immigrants, what do you think the movie gangs of New York was about ? Literally every race, ethnicity, religion and nation is represented in NYC, Who do you think we are, where did you think you were visiting. Selling candy and water been a Hustle in NYC from time in memoriam, we only recently stopped saying its for a basketball team lol. You're gonna complain about immigrant bootleggers on cancel st ? You wanna know why we don't shut them down ? Because they help our tourism, which is now at pre-pandemic levels.

Last edited:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think you understand why New York city is called a global city. You really came to New York City an complain that the city of New York is flooded with immigrants lmfao we've always been a city of immigrants, what do you think the move gangs of New York was about ? Literally every race, ethnicity, religion and nation is represented in NYC, Who do you think we are, where did you think you were visiting. Selling candy and water been a Hustle in NYC from time in memoriam, we only recently stopped saying its for a basketball team lol. You're gonna complain about immigrant bootleggers on cancel st ? You wanna know why we don't shut them down ? Because they help our tourism, which is now at pre-pandemic levels.
Oh okay so you shouldn't have an issue with Governor Greg Abbott shipping illegals to your city.

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh okay so you shouldn't have an issue with Governor Greg Abbott shipping illegals to your city.
So an outside governor sends immigrants to my city in order to disrupt the functioning of my city, you then come to my city an complain about the immigrants within NYC, instead of complaint about Abbott trying to sabotage NYC. So it's an outside force that the problem, not the government or People of NYC.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So an outside governor sends immigrants to my city in order to disrupt the functioning of my city, you then come to my city an complain about the immigrants within NYC, instead of complaint about Abbott trying to sabotage NYC. So it's an outside force that the problem, not the government or People of NYC.

Is this "your" city? Would you care to comment on "your" city?