Democrats are fucking morons and deserve to lose

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I’m so sick of reading this shit. Let’s go, Biden drop out and let’s hand Trump the victory. Let’s go ahead and let Project 2025 get ramped up. Weakest group of politicians ever assembled. Democrat pussy ass scum

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Imagine a world where the president is black and the speaker of the house is black? Imagine a world without Joe Biden and Kamala inherits the position. Who is her Veep?

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor
I’m so sick of reading this shit. Let’s go, Biden drop out and let’s hand Trump the victory. Let’s go ahead and let Project 2025 get ramped up. Weakest group of politicians ever assembled. Democrat pussy ass scum

Yep. They are fucking dumbasses that want to lose with dignity instead of win with conviction. Constantly taking knives to a gunfight then wonder why they lose.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm starting to think that. Maybe they are all part of a larger game that is playing out. Their role is to play the lovable loser and react to what was already planned.
Taxes really are burdensome. Imagine the government taking your hard earned money and using it to fix potholes? For what? So it can happen on the other side of town? And don’t get me started on taking care of anyone that isn’t me.

Ultimately, capitalism is all about infinite self indulgence. The greed is the hook. You can’t find a human that doesn’t possess that gene. You can try to legislate it out, but it will always linger around like a virus.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
It’s crazy how now there is Democratic Party Unity to get rid of Biden.

Any other time you can’t get two Democrats to agree on anything. They are usually going in a million different directions individually.

They love being the party of Losers.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s crazy how now there is Democratic Party Unity to get rid of Biden.

Any other time you can’t get two Democrats to agree on anything. They are usually going in a million different directions individually.

They love being the party of Losers.
It’s the dance they do. How do the democrats grow the economy? By suppressing wages and ignoring corporate greed. Why are republicans bad? By taking the money of the poor and giving it to the rich.

Last week the Supreme Court said judges can get bribes for destroying the planet but folks were more concerned about the definition of official act. They’re poisoning the water supply and the water companies are raising the prices of water.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should have never ran to begin with, the decline has been evident for a while now. Dems rigged the primaries, basically told us he's the nominee no matter what. No democratic process at all.. Smh! Father time is undefeated, it's time to drop out. All that being said, I'd still never vote for Trump.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
These morons acting like Biden got the country falling off a cliff. They listening to a bunch of MAGATS and fake Dems. Acting like they one debate means everything. Meanwhile Trump spends 3 hours rambling about falling in the ocean and wondering if batteries or sharks are more dangerous. Shits fucking clown level stupid

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
He should have never ran to begin with, the decline has been evident for a while now. Dems rigged the primaries, basically told us he's the nominee no matter what. No democratic process at all.. Smh! Father time is undefeated, it's time to drop out. All that being said, I'd still never vote for Trump.
So what exactly is happening with the country that is so horrible? You act like Joe Biden is the only one flying the plane

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You want the Democratic nominee, the guy the majority of democrats voted for in the primary to just drop out? And you’re concerned about the democratic process?

Is abstaining from voting a vote for the republicans?

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor
These morons acting like Biden got the country falling off a cliff. They listening to a bunch of MAGATS and fake Dems. Acting like they one debate means everything. Meanwhile Trump spends 3 hours rambling about falling in the ocean and wondering if batteries or sharks are more dangerous. Shits fucking clown level stupid

I just have a problem with Dems strategy. The easy play here was to say Biden did a great job getting us out of the pandemic. Yes, inflation got out of hand but it is manageable now and the economy is in great shape because of his policies.For 2024 we elect someone with more vigor to continue the game plan Biden laid out.

Instead they want us to be committed Biden, not the overarching vision. Make no mistake, if Biden is on the top of the ticket in Nov, I'm voting Biden but I would prefer a better candidate in Nov.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
image.jpg

You call this a primary? The Democrats setup a rigged primary to give the President and his cabinet effectively an 8 year term to be a nuisance to many people.

If he would have done what Trump did, than he wouldn't have these issues.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I just have a problem with Dems strategy. The easy play here was to say Biden did a great job getting us out of the pandemic. Yes, inflation got out of hand but it is manageable now and the economy is in great shape because of his policies.For 2024 we elect someone with more vigor to continue the game plan Biden laid out.

Instead they want us to be committed Biden, not the overarching vision. Make no mistake, if Biden is on the top of the ticket in Nov, I'm voting Biden but I would prefer a better candidate in Nov.
Who? Dems would guarantee lose being seen as the weak party who put out a weak candidate then pulled them because they are “scared of the strong leader Trump. The Dems are weak and can’t make decisions on their leaders so what makes them think they can run the country . Vote Trump and the party who will never leave his side , even with 34 felonies and the fact he’s a racist and a rapist. “

Yeah great plan

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
That is a fair question and honestly I do not have the best answer. Like I said, I will vote Biden if he is on the ticket but I do not think he can in the fall.
There’s no sense in talking other candidates . It’s not happening and If anything Kamala would take over . Unless you’d rather have a white man as president replace him. You should want Biden for that reason alone. This hysteria is based on a Black female could take over .

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Any Democrat behind the Maidan Coup/Nazi Battalion in Ukraine like Obama or Biden. Than giving weapons/training to ISIL, Al Qaeda in Syria.

They have to go, it isn't about his age, it could trigger white nationalist domestically. If you want to be in a Boeing jet they rigged to crash or grocery shopping when a mass shooter comes in, than support Biden.

It is too much risk, no different than the increased risk from Trump after January 6th.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Any Democrat behind the Maidan Coup/Nazi Battalion in Ukraine like Obama or Biden. Than giving weapons/training to ISIL, Al Qaeda in Syria.

They have to go, it isn't about his age, it could trigger white nationalist domestically. If you want to be in a Boeing jet they rigged to crash or grocery shopping when a mass shooter comes in, than support Biden.

It is too much risk, no different than the increased risk from Trump after January 6th.

giphy.gif

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
GR6PD9FXsAA0Um-

This bed wench was fired for trying to prop up Joe. Roland Martin/CNN tried to do the same thing with Hillary.

Make it look like he is mentally sharp when he is reading a canned prepared statement.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
It's almost like both parties are working together and we only have the illusion of choice...

Almost, right?

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Yep. They are fucking dumbasses that want to lose with dignity instead of win with conviction. Constantly taking knives to a gunfight then wonder why they lose.
Losing? They control the Senate and the White House. On top of that, Biden took the nomination by a landslide. Why wouldn't you run with the candidate everyone chose?

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
Given everything agent orange is guilty of and the terrible idiot he is,he should be no where close to getting back In office but yet he is. Biden gon lose. If it wasn't for covid he would have lost last election to be honest bout it.Definitely not voting for Trump but biden /harris has never been a strong ticket IMO.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what exactly is happening with the country that is so horrible? You act like Joe Biden is the only one flying the plane
Where in my comment did I say that the country is doing horrible? I specifically said father time is undefeated. Biden has a problem he can't fix, he's old and in decline, it happens to us all at some point in life. I don't think he can win against Trump. Some Dems think he can still win and others like me think he can't.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You want the Democratic nominee, the guy the majority of democrats voted for in the primary to just drop out? And you’re concerned about the democratic process?

Is abstaining from voting a vote for the republicans?
Lol they rigged the primaries where Biden was always going to win. Lmao! The primary was nothing like the process in 2020, they basically told Dem voters he's your nominee and if you don't like it then kick rocks smh lol.

Also in my comment I never said I wasn't voting for Dems, I specifically said I'd never vote for Trump. At the end of the day I'll vote for Dems but they pulling some ho shit right now and I have every damn right to express that. If I say I'm going to withhold my vote then I'd tell you but some of you dudes on this board try to make it seem like we said something we clearly didn't say smh lol.

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden is going to have some type of health issue before the election. He’s brittle as a Pringle’s right now. He can barely keep his head up or eyes open. Zombie land. They should have switched his ass out long ago. The simplest advice anyone could give that stuttering prick is to talk slower to form better sentences. I teach it at all my conferences and with new hires. Say only what needs said. Shorten his responses to definitive words like: certainly, absolutely, resolute. Short and to-the-point. He glitches when he rushes to answer. At conferences I tell my people if they said “Like” or “umm” too often. I have them remove it. Say less. The more one says LIKE or UMM, the less confident others are in your product or company. Biden trips up the longer he speaks. 1-5 words, max.

He’s going to lose.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Four Dem Reps that have no clout and are NOT Party Leaders. Inconsequential pump-fakes. Meanwhile, Biden's GROUND GAME in battleground states is making Trump look like a joke in efforts and spending. Their foot is on the gas, while the Mainstream media is focusing on a non-story.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Losing? They control the Senate and the White House. On top of that, Biden took the nomination by a landslide. Why wouldn't you run with the candidate everyone chose?
He took it by a landslide because they rigged the fucking primaries that way. Anybody who got traction, they literally did everything they could to block them. No different than Bernie getting traction and these fucks rallied behind Hilary. Someone in here said it’s almost like it’s orchestrated and that‘s because it literally is. These dumb asses been playing weekend at Bernie’s for years. Biden, Feinstein, RBG and list goes on.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Sometimes it be your own people that want to burry you. Until a doctor comes out and tell the world that Biden is no longer functional, I don't see why he should be switched out. I guess Project 2025 is not scary enough.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He took it by a landslide because they rigged the fucking primaries that way. Anybody who got traction, they literally did everything they could to block them. No different than Bernie getting traction and these fucks rallied behind Hilary. Someone in here said it’s almost like it’s orchestrated and that‘s because it literally is. These dumb asses been playing weekend at Bernie’s for years. Biden, Feinstein, RBG and list goes on.
They wheeled Feinstein out to give a vote and the woman looked half dead, she died not to much longer after that.. Smh! bruh this shit is getting ridiculous. It's one thing to be 80 years old and still healthy but some of these 80 year olds are clearly in decline.

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
I think their internal polls show that Kamala can't win, so Joe has to run.....
If Joe wins, he will step down soon after and make Kamala president.....

tontotonto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
problem is they use those knives to stab each other in the back

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Maybe they want to lose?
Think these are the Democrats in name only that want he to drop out. This doesn't have shit to do with a debate it's all about getting the Diaper Don back in the WH cause they all know there is no legal way for him to win. These polls and approval ratings are :bullshit: MAGAs Project 2025 doesn't workout another Diaper Don presidency. Need to start paying attention to those turncoat Democrats that have been quiet till now.:itsawrap: