Democrats are fucking morons and deserve to lose

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor
Ok let's try it this way. For all the stay the course people, Biden has the following :

- Historically low approval rating for an incumbent President
- Poor polling numbers numbers. As a matter of fact, he is not winning a single poll. Some polls are outside their margin of error
- Disastrous debate performance that plays into Trumps game plan of saying he is unfit for office

You guys want us to ignore all of this and say shit is all good. The points above point to a fucking blowout in November. David Axelrod and other reasonable pollsters are saying the same.

I don't want to give up and Biden and I think he has done a great job this term but reality is, outside of a miracle, he will lose this election. Approval rating and poll numbers can improve, but cognitive decline will not. 43 Million tuned into that debate and saw a cognitively declined Biden.
Why would you not want to at least entertain placing someone else at the top of the ticket while you can?

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Ok let's try it this way. For all the stay the course people, Biden has the following :

- Historically low approval rating for an incumbent President
- Poor polling numbers numbers. As a matter of fact, he is not winning a single poll. Some polls are not outside their margin of error
- Disastrous debate performance that plays into Trumps game plan of saying he is unfit for office

You guys want us to ignore all of this and say shit is all good. The points above point to a fucking blowout in November. David Axelrod and other reasonable pollsters are saying the same.

I don't want to give up and Biden and I think he has done a great job this term but reality is, outside of a miracle, he will lose this election. Approval rating and poll numbers can improve, but cognitive decline will not. 43 Million tuned into that debate and saw a cognitively declined Biden.
Why would you not want to at least entertain placing someone else at the top of the ticket while you can?
There is nobody who can replace him .

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
There is nobody who can replace him .
I can think of someone.....
medium.jpg