Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Did Joe Joyce fuck around and lose that fight? Had dude virtually out for 3, 4 rounds but unable to setup the kill shot and couldn't avoid the overhand right to save his life

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Joyce can still take a punch but that style doesn't lend itself to longevity...even when he wins he takes extreme punishment...and he lost something from the Zhang fight

I think he has reached his limit...this was a telling performance because Chisora legs were gone for a couple rounds and he couldn't line up a good one two or even a uppercut to follow up with the one he landed earlier in the fight...probably too late to fix that

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Joyce can still take a punch but that style doesn't lend itself to longevity...even when he wins he takes extreme punishment...and he lost something from the Zhang fight

I think he has reached his limit...this was a telling performance because Chisora legs were gone for a couple rounds and he couldn't line up a good one two or even a uppercut to follow up with the one he landed earlier in the fight...probably too late to fix that
It looked like he was about to die. He needs to give it up. He shouldn't look like that in a 10 round fight. His wind was gone. I can tell he trained too.