Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
For lagging/buffering issues....

Always good to have 3 different streaming sites lined up in different browsers (of course if using computer)

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My prediction. Fury gonna get ktfo.

If Deontay is still as fast / quick... Etc with the extra weight..... Fury is gonna have a hell of a fight on his hands... That extra weight behind that right hand could make all the difference

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bullshit. There are 10 to 15x the number of people, on average, watching illegal streams than the people who actually pay for the PPV. That's a confirmed fact from Tier 1 internet providers. I helped get the old MMA-TV.net off the ground back in the day. We were blowing through two and a half terabytes an hour and that was over a decade ago for non-UFC events.

There were more people watching Mayweather-McGregor illegally than people who watch the Superbowl for free.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fnelsongranados%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F09%2FMayweatherMcGregor2-e1504657470961.jpg

Yo you snitching muthafucka??

PIMPSTARInc

Star
BGOL Investor
On Twitter go to @FlashSTM

Good stream but It's the alternative commentary. If anyone has a clear stream that has the main commentary...like crackstream (which is down) let me know!!