Desantis is a damn asshole

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

200.gif

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
She's probably hoping to at least wait for SC.

When Trump destroys her there it'll be pretty hard for her to stay in longer than that.
I am not saying that this will happen, but do you think the Supreme Court will uphold the Colorado judgment, barring Trump from the ballot? The Republican Party could use that as an excuse and give the nomination and all of the resources to Nimarata.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I am not saying that this will happen, but do you think the Supreme Court will uphold the Colorado judgment, barring Trump from the ballot? The Republican Party could use that as an excuse and give the nomination and all of the resources to Nimarata.
just my half a cent
i think the supreme court can fuck around on the insurrection bs saying he hasn't been convicted of that
but the blanket presidential immunity claim they have to shoot down cause it would mean
a president's authority trumps scotus

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Didn’t win the first time, lost the second time, won’t win the third time. I don’t think they’ll figure out he’s not a winner. These are the same people waiting for American steel and coal to roar back into the economy. They are patient, dumb, and very loud.

Just wait until they start doing their jelly bean dance again. I heard about Octavius Catto.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

I doubt it. The Republicans are stuck with Trump. If they take the nomination away from the person who's won all of the primaries and led in all of the polls, there'd be another January 6th.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
This is fuckin scary. Trump didn't partake in any debates and he got this kinda control over these dudes. That piece of shit really gonna be the candidate. SMFH!
Think really hard about this.
And some people don’t believe black people can go back into bondage. History has a way of repeating itself.