Did Tim Walz Really Put Tampons In The Boys Bathroom?

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I have to giggle when I see these trumptards trying to justify voting against Kamala. Try to fight it all that you can... Kamala Harris WILL be the next President of the United States of America.

:shades:

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The daily wire is now a credible news source you stupid Trump cocksucker. As a father of a teenage girl and as a teacher in a title one school high school this has been a major issue for economically challenged teenage girls especially the black and brown ones. Even presented with the truth they will still deny it and result to blissful ignorance. Do me a favor after you get off your knees sucking off Trump and Ben Shapiro go ahead and ingest bleach just as your master told you.
You still dont understand the article was talking about putting tampons in boys bathrooms but here you are getting emotional and spazing out. Wait maybe i dont.... wha ? No, do you have a little .....better not say it !

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have to giggle when I see these trumptards trying to justify voting against Kamala. Try to fight it all that you can... Kamala Harris WILL be the next President of the United States of America.

:shades:
Giggle ? When did men start to giggle ? Know what, not my problem

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
You still dont understand the article was talking about putting tampons in boys bathrooms but here you are getting emotional and spazing out. Wait maybe i dont.... wha ? No, do you have a little .....better not say it !
The least you can do is wipe your damn mouth and ingest bleach after all the Trump cock blowing you continue to do.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Didn't your orange messiah rape a teenage girl and routinely hang out with the pedo supplier Epstein? Didn't the other guy fuck a couch and dress in drag/use to think he was gay? Also how many felony charges was Trump found guilty of again? Oh you have nothing to say about that?

Also, quick question how do you type with Trump's chode and balls lodged firmly in your mouth?