Diddy has been arrested.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Puffy bout to be looking crazy like Thug after he stops getting his daily facials and haircut. Aint no Bigen in prison :roflmao2:

GE9PJR_XwAAjV9h.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It looks like he was on some Fantasy Island type of situation. This is why I don't like being around people like this when you try to warn them they just ignore you. Many of you on here live in that bubble.

He became too asset heavy in the United States and he was panic selling at the last second. He probably did not have citizenship in other countries.

It also looks like he had some hatred or venom from white women which is not good such as Lady Gaga. Once they start crying about you like that it is a wrap.

Last edited:

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Damn, he was at a hotel, so he had no idea that they were coming for him.

This is the point when misery sets in. Your comfortable life Is over and you know you will not be going back to your air conditioned home and plush bedroom. I never want to be in that situation.
No, he knew. He lives in LA, FEDS told him he could possibly be charged after the Grand Jury came out
that he HAS to be in NYC when they came to a decision. Now, the timing (night) of the arrest is just to stick it to him.
He has to spend the night in a cell. A judge needs to review the case and grant a release pending a trial.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea seems like they trying to put the fear of god in him so he dont talk... diddy better remember thats how

they got epstein, in a nyc jail, talkin bout some gatdam suicide... after they put a crazed roided up pale face

in his cell.

Or he better let out something just revealing enough they would be afraid to kill him, for fear of whatelse may come out..

Ghislane is alive because she outed WAYFAIR as being a lowkey human trafficking website...

dont even get me started on that shit.... when that shit leaked, and that ceo got fired.... then everything went hush hush,

under the rug....

they aint let her go, but they sure aint off her ass...

I hope whatever he leaks leads to all that child pedo shit being shut down...

I KNOW clive davis shook shit less...!