Diddy has been arrested.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

well he HAD them.
They aren't messing around. He's losing everything left and right.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They aren't messing around. He's losing everything left and right.

^^^^

What I think is VERY frustrating about all this is all the dudes (body guards former artists media) who said Puffy was doing this stuff for DECADES even on this board

Are actually trying to defend him now by saying he is being "canceled"????

And none of those same men are even for a MOMENT considering how they sh*tted on Cassie and called her a liar.

Again after CLAIMING TO KNOW Puff was doing this foulness for DECADES.

Still sh*t on Cassie and any other victims.

Blaming liquor companies etc instead of blaming PUFF.

Last edited:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
^^^^

What I think is VERY frustrating about all this is all the dudes (body guards former artists media) who said Puffy was doing this stuff for DECADES even on this board

Are actually trying to defend him now bu saying he is being "canceled"

And none of those men are even for a MOMENT considering how they sh*tted on Cassie and called her a liar. Again after CLAIMING TO KNOW Puff was doing this foulness.

Still sh*t on her and any other victims.

Blaming liquor companies etc instead of blaming PUFF.
Tabernacle!

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
This is not about gay sex. If he's gay or bi, that's his life and his truth.
He (allegedly) video-recorded people having sex at his parties (with no consent)
He (allegedly) drugged people at his parties.
He whipped Cassie's ass, and that's not alleged. We saw it.
He (allegedly) bombed Kid Cudi's car
He (allegedly) had ARs in the crib with shaved-off serials.
He allegedly paid to have Pac killed
There's speculation he had Biggie killed.

Fuck that nigga
Add extortion and sexual assault to that list . Having stealing money from artist and blackballing artist if he doesn't het his way.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
"He aint act alone" which means he acted. Which means get homie tf outta here. Which means get whoever else had something to do with it tf outta here too. I haven't seen a single person say let's JUST get Diddy and leave everyone else alone. What I have seen is a unanimous desire to see who else is involved within this shit, be it who was on the tapes or Diddy snitching, to get them tf outta the paint. Fuck him and every other predator and abuser, regardless of race, age, religion, or sex. And if his beef with that liquor company expedited his downfall, good. I hope those assholes are next.
I think diddy passed that fool a cocktail spiked with horse tranquilizer and his favorite psychodelics. Hes not right now. He's a space cadet

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"He aint act alone" which means he acted. Which means get homie tf outta here. Which means get whoever else had something to do with it tf outta here too. I haven't seen a single person say let's JUST get Diddy and leave everyone else alone. What I have seen is a unanimous desire to see who else is involved within this shit, be it who was on the tapes or Diddy snitching, to get them tf outta the paint. Fuck him and every other predator and abuser, regardless of race, age, religion, or sex. And if his beef with that liquor company expedited his downfall, good. I hope those assholes are next.

Hey I couldn't stop karma if I tried

And I ain't trying.. you know what they say

A muthafucka makes the bed

He lies in!!

Ya uuuuurr???

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey I couldn't stop karma if I tried

And I ain't trying.. you know what they say

A muthafucka makes the bed

He lies in!!

Ya uuuuurr???

That's what I'm saying. It's not like people are framing him for some shit he didn't do. People had receipts on his fuck shit and used them against him when it suited them (assuming the liquor company thing is legit). That's no different than what he was doing with all those blackmail tapes he had on others. He just got his shit played first.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what I'm saying. It's not like people are framing him for some shit he didn't do. People had receipts on his fuck shit and used them against him when it suited them (assuming the liquor company thing is legit). That's no different than what he was doing with all those blackmail tapes he had on others. He just got his shit played first.

Imagine being able to go anywhere in the world you want .

Any time you want ...

In the most luxury infested homes.

To end up in a disgusting NYC jail.

Cell.

He going through it .. thinking about being

Epstiened that's for sure.

Bruh he said nobody was calling him back .

His last few weeks.

He was soo butt hurt no homo...

He started naming names...

A fuckin roll call..

I was like ...yea he feeling it .

He thought he had famous friends...

He sure found out how phoney Hollywood

Is the hard way.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imagine being able to go anywhere in the world you want .

Any time you want ...

In the most luxury infested homes.

To end up in a disgusting NYC jail.

Cell.

He going through it .. thinking about being

Epstiened that's for sure.

Bruh he said nobody was calling him back .

His last few weeks.

He was soo butt hurt no homo...

He started naming names...

A fuckin roll call..

I was like ...yea he feeling it .

He thought he had famous friends...

He sure found out how phoney Hollywood

Is the hard way.

Everyone he's calling is ignoring him because he's brand toxic right now. Every manager, agent, and publicist has been spending months now trying to distance their clients from anything Diddy related. Ain't no callbacks. And that's Hollywood in general. When you're no longer useful to folks, they let you go. When an association with a nigga can get your brand deals chopped, that call is going straight to voicemail. I'd bet money Diddy has done the same to people and has advised others to do the same. I can't feel bad for this predatory ass nigga.

Of note, this is the same guy who fucked over most, if not all, of his artists. Has he done anything to deserve folks' loyalty now that he's down?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone he's calling is ignoring him because he's brand toxic right now. Every manager, agent, and publicist has been spending months now trying to distance their clients from anything Diddy related. Ain't no callbacks. And that's Hollywood in general. When you're no longer useful to folks, they let you go. When an association with a nigga can get your brand deals chopped, that call is going straight to voicemail. I'd bet money Diddy has done the same to people and has advised others to do the same. I can't feel bad for this predatory ass nigga.

Of note, this is the same guy who fucked over most, if not all, of his artists. Has he done anything to deserve folks' loyalty now that he's down?

Bruh I ain't nevah seen Mase smile so much

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I think he's going to die either way. But I hope he lives and fucking suffers the most horrific punishment, just off the Cassie video alone, oh and the 9yr old.
I mean if he snitch to try to get out, somebody gonna kill him.

So, someone saying he should snitch to bring others down with him, could end up getting him killed.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You see what Shyne had to say.
I'm sure Carl Thomas is somewhere grinning too.

Bruh what he did to Shyne was disgusting.. ..

Jlo got the memo and flew the coup..

But not before she got compromised on video.

Bruh I do know Aaron Hall is running scared

He was bragging hard about impressing Diddy

At Diddy house...

Now Im like ... actually I

Dont even wanna know bruh...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this thread really shows me how yall be up here gossiping its crazy

You call one of the biggest current events in our lifetime GOSSIP...

a Moorish aka "black" billionaire in jail, trying NOT to go out like

epstein and bernie madoff...

and fuckin Madoff was worth 17 BILLY.....

Gossip.... sheeeet you better learn from his Mistakes,

you make money.. KEEP YOUR FUCKIN MORALS and

DONT BE A FAGGOT.... be a Normal Man and STAND on

THAT SHIT!!

diddy thought he had FRIENDS bruh.... he got all them assets,

threw parties everybody and their mother wanted to be a part of.

Now he down..

WHERE THEY AT THO???

you ain't learning nothing from this..

damn son??