digging through bgol offsite archives can u put a name to these members

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Ay what’s the name of the chick they made a gif of her leg being a KFC drumstick?

That was Sexyblack

She was cool as fuck too, we used to chop it up on the phone sometimes. baby girl dropped a bunch of weight, and BGOL cats tore into her ass.

My thing was if a female posted a picture I didn't like, I just kept pushing. Some of these dudes are insecure as fuck and attacked her just for laughs.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3443075066_00bcefa5d4.jpg

2.jpg

30.jpg

booty.jpg

me+3.jpg

Lonestar292.jpg
lonestar297.jpg

me+me+%25281%2529.jpg

me+me.jpg
tapatalk_1381609128042.jpeg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Grey star and Jimmy
Damn I remember when grey star and this other poster used to go at it, but the other

poster went full classic bgol and found his picuture and posted it, and dudes was seein greystar

in the streets and posting his picture so he could be ocked...dude vanished after that....

this thread is putting me in a time machine and taking me back fo real....

we had so many cool as hoes up here representing, really giving you honest feedback...

but that was a different time.. in order for hoes to really come back to this site hard...

the majority of posters would have to be flexin, showing their jewels, pictures of us

getting off private planes... throwing bgol bashes on boats, drizzling hoes with cash taking

pictures and posting it...

driving high end cars....bruh there would be a fuckin plethora a gatdam

Myriad of hoes up in this bitch.... reppin... despite women hatin bitter dudes driving

them away..

Now if we has less of them types too, this place would be over flowing with hoes...

but to be honest, when you actually meet up with one, and smash and dash, that tends

to chase em away too...

thats some cold shit, youd never see me smashin and dashin, I always leave bus fare and a note.

because Im a gentlemayne!!!