Discussion: Falcon and The Winter Soldier UPDATE: Captain America 4 Brave New World coming 2 theatres

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

FwNfFWraIAAJqYk

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Mackie shared the news on his Instagram with a behind-the-scenes shot of himself and Harrison Ford, who is taking over the role of Thaddeus “Thunderbolt” Ross. “When Harrison Ford tells you how kicking ass should look, you listen! LoL… Thanks for the on set wisdom and laughs my friend!” Mackie wrote. “Can’t wait to do it again… Marvel Studios’ Captain America: Brave New World in theaters May 3, 2024.”

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Here’s my thing how is falcon trying to be high almighty when he killed like 10 dudes in the intro

How he gonna complain about blood shed when he shooting and blowing nigs up?

Than there’s no way captain didn’t kill a few of those people in that scene..from the dude he crushed through the car door, to the dude he high kicked into the wall.. yet cte gets bad mouthed for 1 revenge killing

This is a major reason why the Punisher can't work in the MCU. Nearly every hero has killed bad guys themselves or didn't give a shit if they were taken in alive. No one can have the moral high ground against Frank Castle.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Mackie shared the news on his Instagram with a behind-the-scenes shot of himself and Harrison Ford, who is taking over the role of Thaddeus “Thunderbolt” Ross. “When Harrison Ford tells you how kicking ass should look, you listen! LoL… Thanks for the on set wisdom and laughs my friend!” Mackie wrote. “Can’t wait to do it again… Marvel Studios’ Captain America: Brave New World in theaters May 3, 2024.”

I get it.

Hope this is good

High hopes

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i dont know
i know alot of ppl gonna be hot that the new Cap is black. I dont think the old title does em any favor
cant wait for the online dialouge when racists say why is Cap is black, in the comics he is white while ingnoring this story is from the comics
They ignore it just like the Punisher and create their own fantasy.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

“That’s one of the staples of this country. Nothing has been proven about this dude. Nothing,” Mackie said. “So everyone is innocent until proven guilty. That’s all I can say. It’s crazy where we are as a society. But as a country, everyone is innocent until proven guilty.”

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

at first I ain't like it. And I still don't.

But I get it.

these so called fans kept complaining that EVERYTHING on Disney + sucked.

Which I never agreed with

I personally really liked the show but now Marvel giving folks what they want. A separation. There was supposed to be a second season... not anymore. So here we go.

Also these white boys didn't want Falcon/Cap to even get his own movie.

So in a way I like that he has to carry this solo just like Evans. And he CAN.

So if this movie does well I don't want to hear no excuses. Give Mackey his props.

And don't be surprised if Stan shows up anyway.

Because I honestly hate all these leaks spoilers and announcements...

Just drop the movie.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
No Bucky is going to be a huge disappointment. Might kill the box office numbers (someone mentioned hating Dwight Mann already).

Are we supposed to finally see the Latino Falcon character then?

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
at first I ain't like it. And I still don't.

But I get it.

these so called fans kept complaining that EVERYTHING on Disney + sucked.

Which I never agreed with

I personally really liked the show but now Marvel giving folks what they want. A separation. There was supposed to be a second season... not anymore. So here we go.

Also these white boys didn't want Falcon/Cap to even get his own movie.

So in a way I like that he has to carry this solo just like Evans. And he CAN.

So if this movie does well I don't want to hear no excuses. Give Mackey his props.

And don't be surprised if Stan shows up anyway.

Because I honestly hate all these leaks spoilers and announcements...

Just drop the movie.
Bruh from what I heard from other people and myself, that was the best show out of all of them on Disney Plus. Mackey and white dude did have that it factor you want from a duo. Oh well!