Does Dr Umar have a good point about Kamala harris??

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
No he doesn’t have a Point. Why does he ask Trump and his people why suggesting people ingest bleach during COVID was a great idea or a funny joke. Project 2025 and our democracy is on the line. Same old shit from Umar who is on the Republican payroll.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck that nigga. He bitched and complained when he and Dick Gregory spoke at a conference and Mr Gregory went into his talking time. 2 years later Dick Gregory died.

He has zero respect for the elders. Plus he has never been on the Carl Nelson Show that airs on black media

This is the conference I’m referring to -

Last edited:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
These coons get paid to shit on black leaders. So, we're supposed to vote for the other team or stay at home, huh?

Fuck these self hating coons.

Foh.

And this board is rife with them. Coming out the woodwork. Posting disruptive shit under the cover of an apparently benign narrative.

We see you vladamir. You and your agents posting long-ass word salad pseudo-conspiracy theories attempting to sound erudite.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course he's right. But the Kamala coons don't care. Repeat after me..." we must protect democracy, we must protect democracy, we must protect democracy."

No, he's not right......

There's context to everything.....

En masse hwytes don't care about Asian, Native rights....and the country as a whole is leaning more into acceptance of the LBGTQIA+++ community.......

However, if there were to be legislation just for "blacks," the hwytes, the Asians and to some degree the Hispanics would come out in droves vehemently against it........

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black Jesus himself could run for office and you would find black folk shitting on him.

BTW.... OP ain't you a Trump supporting cop?
Black people are taught to hate other black people from birth.

Jason black clowned roland, but roland made more money for Kamala in 3 hours than Jason makes in 2+ years trying to make his shitty docs.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
He clearly missed the part where Sleepy Joe’s administration signed Juneteenth into law as a national holiday.

He also missed the multiple sections of the ARP that includes subsidies and debt relief for Black Farmers.

He also missed the fact that the ACA cut the number of uninsured black people by 40%, giving healthcare to those who needed most.

This fake doctor and his Legoland degree needs to be dragged again, just like Roland Martin and the family of Frederick Douglas did with him.

He’s a snakeoil salesman at best. Give him a platform for his inaccuracies? Never.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black people are taught to hate other black people from birth.

Jason black clowned roland, but roland made more money for Kamala in 3 hours than Jason makes in 2+ years trying to make his shitty docs.

Sad but very true.

More of a reason you have teach your kids early about our history and not starting at slavery.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yes and No,

To the normal man, with a normal brain, who can incorporate logic in his thought process, he made nothing but

Logical sense.

To a die hard democrat.... They are so confused right now, they will just start attacking Umar and running from the facts..

its all they do, when the FACTS are too MUCH for them to bear!!!

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Black Jesus himself could run for office and you would find black folk shitting on him.

BTW.... OP ain't you a Trump supporting cop?

full

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These coons get paid to shit on black leaders. So, we're supposed to vote for the other team or stay at home, huh?

Fuck these self hating coons.

Foh.

Getting a black democratic candidate is like cutting the grass. Mofos were eating good, taking donations, getting speaking engagements and enjoying the space of always talking/never doing.

Shit, I can carve out a lane talking about reparations, calling out black politicians, etc… it’s lucrative. But ask yourself what any of these ninjas have done (tangible)? They are asking for tangibles for a community, but never presented anything tangible themselves. Umar’s school is like my church’s building fund growing up - “we almost there Ms Johnson, just a few more love offerings and we can have updated renderings/permit plans…but it will be hard to do cause them white folks don’t want us to have anything.”

Be weary of brothas and sisters whose main source of income is our Black pain/struggle. It’s not in their business plan for us to “over come”. Words from my old barber in West Oakland before giving his bookie his racetrack bet for the week.

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
Of course. Why would I vote for a democrat? I stopped fucking with them after Obama.

First, props for being one of the only people here to actually admit it.

I completely understand being a conservative but I can't see how Donald Trump is effective as a politician.