Does Lourdes ( Madonna’s daughter ) got next ???

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean......
welp-ok.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope, Madonna can't sing she was just packaged well and her rebellious ways helped push her further.

I can understand why she became popular in the 80s.... would she be able to get away with it today? Maybe, maybe not.

Her daughters trying But you just don't know if it's genuine or she's just doing it for attention..... Madonna has some big shoes,she did small but ground breaking shit.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope, Madonna can't sing she was just packaged well and her rebellious ways helped push her further.

I can understand why she became popular in the 80s.... would she be able to get away with it today? Maybe, maybe not.

Her daughters trying But you just don't know if it's genuine or she's just doing it for attention..... Madonna has some big shoes,she did small but ground breaking shit.
You know how many popular singers today cannot sing?

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i highly doubt it. madonna just had that look and that it factor. ....right place right time factor. we don't even know if her daughter is charismatic, as talented or controversial as her mother

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Old school Madonna came on the radio just the other day, and my first thought was how much I like the song and how little I cared for her vocals on it. They weren't bad, but they definitely weren't great.

But the era was about packaging, and she made for a solid package. Not to say that similar things didn't happen throughout music history, but this was a solid example of it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Old school Madonna came on the radio just the other day, and my first thought was how much I like the song and how little I cared for her vocals on it. They weren't bad, but they definitely weren't great.

But the era was about packaging, and she made for a solid package. Not to say that similar things didn't happen throughout music history, but this was a solid example of it.
Had a good production team